shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone wear more than one wedding band with your e-ring

himni

Shiny_Rock
I just bought a pave eternity band, (my old ones are less nice & mainly for stacking) and the more I stare at my enagament ring I feel like it would look better if I had an eternity on each side. If you wear more than one band please show me! Thanks in advance

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Does anyone wear more than one wedding band with your e-

himni|1356926824|3343287 said:
I just bought a pave eternity band, (my old ones are less nice & mainly for stacking) and the more I stare at my enagament ring I feel like it would look better if I had an eternity on each side. If you wear more than one band please show me! Thanks in advance
I know EXACTLY what you're saying. Both my ering and and my wband are eternity rings, and while I LOVE the look and feel of just the ering and the wband, DH prefers the symmetry of seeing 3 bands w/ the ering in the middle. So, I have 2 wbands, but I usually only wear the 2nd one when I'm out & about with my sweetie.

In case you haven't seen it, here's a link to the thread about my 3 ring set & I'm attaching a few pics that I recently took & needed to upload (my pics are all taken w/ my cell so they look weird but oh well ....) :
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anniv-upgrade-h-a-eternity-bands-w-d-stone.183487/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/anniv-upgrade-h-a-eternity-bands-w-d-stone.183487/[/URL]

:wavey: BTW, I've learned there are other benefits to having 2 wbands that I didn't know until I had them, and I can share those with you if you're interested.

roxy_3ring_brilliant.jpg

roxy_ering-wband.jpg

roxy_single_wband.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock

I wear several! Thought they aren't matching. I typically flank them with my ering. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for with inspiration though. With my ering I think it is hard because you have to wear a matching wedding band with it. But if you have 2 matching bands I think it takes away from the ering and it looses the classic affect. So I perfer to wear 2 different eternitys to give it something extra.

_2697.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I wear a plain and a diamond :)

file.jpg

threerings.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sarahbear621|1356954064|3343418 said:
I wear several! Thought they aren't matching. I typically flank them with my ering. Not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for with inspiration though. With my ering I think it is hard because you have to wear a matching wedding band with it. But if you have 2 matching bands I think it takes away from the ering and it looses the classic affect. So I perfer to wear 2 different eternitys to give it something extra.
I just adore that Sapphire band!

mustangsally

Rough_Rock

I wear two. People sometimes ask why I have two, there's no significance to it, other than that I wanted a bit more sparkle.

I always wanted a wedding ring with two rows of diamonds. In the end, I wasn't able to find a single ring, so bought two with the intention of wearing them together with e-ring on top.

However, I decided I preferred to wear them one either side in the end. When I look at my ring with just one band now it looks a bit lonely.

There are a few (dodgy iPhone) pics below.

_2698.jpg

_2699.jpg

_2700.jpg

_2701.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock

yennyfire|1356960439|3343472 said:
Here's mine....I say go for it!

Arghhhh!! Yenny I finally decided what I wanted to do with my 3 stone and here you go posting your GORGEOUS 3 stone again. Now I'm totally turned around with my decision! :errrr:

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

ame|1356962503|3343494 said:

ME TOO!!!

Here is mine:

our_rings_1.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

mustangsally|1356964458|3343515 said:
I wear two. People sometimes ask why I have two, there's no significance to it, other than that I wanted a bit more sparkle.

I always wanted a wedding ring with two rows of diamonds. In the end, I wasn't able to find a single ring, so bought two with the intention of wearing them together with e-ring on top.

However, I decided I preferred to wear them one either side in the end. When I look at my ring with just one band now it looks a bit lonely.

There are a few (dodgy iPhone) pics below.
Perfect example of balance & bling! It'd be great to see the OPs current set so we can give her some ideas. :wacko:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Sarahbear621|1356975561|3343693 said:
yennyfire|1356960439|3343472 said:
Here's mine....I say go for it!

Arghhhh!! Yenny I finally decided what I wanted to do with my 3 stone and here you go posting your GORGEOUS 3 stone again. Now I'm totally turned around with my decision! :errrr:

Don't blame me....blame TGal!! :lol: So what were you planning to do??? Inquiring (enabling) minds want to know!! :naughty:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

I don't currently wear more than one, but my wedding band is thick. I just ordered a thin wedding band and it should arrive soon. If it is thin enough, I will order a matching one and wear it on the other side of my eng ring. The wedding band I ordered is coming from Canada so it may take a few weeks to get here.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sarah - I love the look of the stack you have going on there! Very pretty.

I love stacks, but with thin bands...it looks very elegant with slim eternity rings, etc.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

Only pic I have on my IPad,. I am seriously considering another one I saw in an antique mall. It is also pink n diamond but the stones are in bezels.

imageuploadedbytapatalk_hd1356982276.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, Sarahbear... that sapphire band of yours makes my heart sing!! I have a similar band picked out to be my "2nd wedding band" and my "something blue" for our wedding this March! So excited to be able to wear it (DF won't let me even see it til then! UGH!!) :rolleyes:

...maybe I can sneak it away for some photo time??!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

I change things up all the time! I've brought back my original YG wedding band, thrown in the RG spacer and then my BGD 3 stone. Then I flip to my IDJ 1/2 eternity with either the YG or RG band with my 3 stone... I love switching things up... but I also like wearing the 3 stone as my ering now.

Hoping the new year brings a sweet little FLY my way! :naughty:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like my pave bands stacked and flush next to my ER:

img_418.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Elisateach|1356979474|3343764 said:
Only pic I have on my IPad,. I am seriously considering another one I saw in an antique mall. It is also pink n diamond but the stones are in bezels.

Wow, very pretty Elisa! :love:

himni

Shiny_Rock

I love stacks with thin bands to, it's so elegant and classy.

himni

Shiny_Rock

@mom2boys your whole set is gorgeous! Ladies you have inspired me :appl: I'm definitely going to order another pave band. I ordered one from VC and I love it but its not the same width as my LM e-ring so now I don't know if I should order one from LM or VC for my second band. By the way Victor is a sweetheart his customer service is amazing. I love thin sparkly bands, I might have a new obsession :oops:

himni

Shiny_Rock

Elisateach|1356979474|3343764 said:

I love your bands and e-ring. Thanks for the pictures as well

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock

mom2boys|1356985794|3343855 said:

Mom2boys, where did you get your bands from! I love them!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

For many years I wore a band above and below my e-ring. But these days I prefer both bands below the e-ring. I want the look that sarahbear has with one straight diamond band and one with alternating shapes in the middle. That is something I plan to work on this year.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

mom2boys|1356985794|3343855 said:

Holy heck, now THAT is a three stone! YUM. Those stones are so white it's blinding. :appl: :appl: :appl:

crashdoll

Rough_Rock

I anticipated that when we were first shopping for rings!

I want to be able to wear my band alone, so that eliminated all the bands with irregular shapes to complement the rings.

himni|1356926824|3343287 said:
... and the more I stare at my enagament ring I feel like it would look better if I had an eternity on each side. If you wear more than one band please show me! Thanks in advance

This is EXACTLY what I wanted. I personally love this look, I like the way the center stone seems to look "balanced" with a band on each side. But if I only wanted to wear one band, our solution was I guess the inverse of yours. My engagement ring is split into what your two eternity bands would be, and my wedding band will be centered with the stone.

r2_1.jpg

When it's all put together, mine looks exactly like what you're describing (from the jeweler's website http://morlynsdiamonds.com/LDSearch...d&PSearch=&CPage=13&PCat=Bridal Sets&PId=2029). I love the finished look, go for it! :)

crashdoll

Rough_Rock

StacylikesSparkles|1356976780|3343711 said:

ME TOO!!!

Here is mine:

I adore both of those!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results