shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this Ritani setting??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sred2

Rough_Rock
I love this setting but I haven''t seen it in person yet... does anyone have this Ritani setting (or one that was made to look like it) ...?

Thanks!!!!
9.gif

Ritani Endless Love

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
You could try to type in Ritani Enless love in the Search button and see if you fall upon some threads..

sred2

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 3:00:37 PM
Author: Angel7
You could try to type in Ritani Enless love in the Search button and see if you fall upon some threads..
I tried this already and I kept getting error messages... so I thought I would ask here...

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/30/2008 3:06:14 PM
Author: sred2

Date: 1/30/2008 3:00:37 PM
Author: Angel7
I tried this already and I kept getting error messages... so I thought I would ask here...
Sorry, I just did it and had no problem. Funny thing is, the endless love collection you are linking to is not the ring I had in mind....I guess there are several Ritani "Endless Love" collections?
33.gif
Good luck!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t recall any pricescoper owning that ring. it''s reletively new as well. I have seen it in person though and believe it''s much more dainty and pretty than in the pictures.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have tried one of those on, too. It was very pretty. I prefer more traditional solitaires, personally, though.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
I have seen it and tried it on. I never liked it at all. It looks so beautiful in all the pictures on the net. Different, but traditional. A special take on a solitaire setting IMHO.

In real life it did not look nearly as beautiful. The little diamonds around the outside edge of the center diamond are not pronounced like they seem in the pics. What I liked about it in the pics is that the smaller diamonds were so pronounced and surrounded the bigger center. I liked how you could see the edges of them from the top in the pics. In real life I thought it all just kind of mushed together.

That was just my view though.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results