shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have Brian Gavin huggies?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm trying to get a feel for the size of these on the ear. I'm looking for the .24 cttw ones, currently selling for $450.

MrsSparkly

Rough_Rock

soocool

Ideal_Rock
They are tiny, but the diamonds really sparkle. You won't even know you have anything in your ears. I no longer have them since my DD confiscated them after I got a pair of 2 carat huggies from Whiteflash.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsSparkly|1398209781|3658158 said:
I bought a pair after seeing the following post:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-leverback-huggies-my-lovely-itty-bitties.145556/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-leverback-huggies-my-lovely-itty-bitties.145556/[/URL]

They are nice (as are all BGD jewels) but very tiny in real life. I'm considering selling mine as I only wore them one time. I didn't like the look of the angle in my my ears.

Mrs Sparkly - if you would like to sell them, I have someone who will buy them immediately. Can you let me know here if you decide to let them go?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-blop|1398223607|3658332 said:
MrsSparkly|1398209781|3658158 said:
I bought a pair after seeing the following post:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-leverback-huggies-my-lovely-itty-bitties.145556/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-leverback-huggies-my-lovely-itty-bitties.145556/[/URL]

They are nice (as are all BGD jewels) but very tiny in real life. I'm considering selling mine as I only wore them one time. I didn't like the look of the angle in my my ears.

Mrs Sparkly - if you would like to sell them, I have someone who will buy them immediately. Can you let me know here if you decide to let them go?

Hi mrs-blob,

Mine are available if you are interested and don't here from mrs Sparkly...

just contact me via this diamond bistro link and select "contact seller" on the left
http://diamondbistro.com/category/211/Earrings/listings/34424/14k-Diamond-Cluster-Earrings-50ctw.html

MrsSparkly

Rough_Rock
Hi Mrs-Blop… I will make an account on diamond bistro right now so you can contact me.

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have them and I wear them every day. They're very sparkly and pretty - I get lots of compliments on them.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrssparkly - I'm going to suggest my niece contact you directly. They're for her, and I know she'll take them. Could you let me know how much you'd like for them? I don't have a DB account. Could you hold them till she gets in touch? Her name is Mekelle, and I'm sure she'll get in touch in the next 24 hours. Thank you so much!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to clarify - MrsSparkly - are they set in white or yellow gold? I'm looking specifically for white gold.

ZestfullyBling - are yours in white or yellow gold?

MrsSparkly

Rough_Rock

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No need to contact her directly, MrsSparkly - she's made a DB account and will contact you today. As I mentioned, her name is Mekelle.

Price is great and the color is what she was looking for. Thank you so much!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi MrsSparkly

My niece emailed me to let me know there was a problem with shipping, so I was going to buy the earrings for her, since I'm in the US. When I went to buy them, however, I saw that you'd sold them to somebody else, which was a shame. If I'd had a few more hours, I could have sorted something out.

So...ZestfullyBling - if you're still interested in selling yours, please let me know. I'll contact you directly through DB, so if you wouldn't mind not listing them so I can buy them before someone else hops in ahead of me, that would be great! Could you just confirm that yours, also, are white gold?

Thanks very much!

MrsSparkly

Rough_Rock
mrs-blop|1398395784|3659602 said:
Hi MrsSparkly

My niece emailed me to let me know there was a problem with shipping, so I was going to buy the earrings for her, since I'm in the US. When I went to buy them, however, I saw that you'd sold them to somebody else, which was a shame. If I'd had a few more hours, I could have sorted something out.

So...ZestfullyBling - if you're still interested in selling yours, please let me know. I'll contact you directly through DB, so if you wouldn't mind not listing them so I can buy them before someone else hops in ahead of me, that would be great! Could you just confirm that yours, also, are white gold?

Thanks very much!

So very sorry mrs-blop. I received several offers immediately after listing them for sale. I told all of them I was holding them for your niece. I put in the listing that I can only ship to the US due to a previous bad experience. So sorry for the confusion. If I knew shipping them to you was an option, I would have done so. I didn't get a response to my email to your niece so I sold them to the next person in line. Again, my apologies for your disappointment.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsSparkly|1398396952|3659620 said:
mrs-blop|1398395784|3659602 said:
Hi MrsSparkly

Thanks very much!

So very sorry mrs-blop. I received several offers immediately after listing them for sale. I told all of them I was holding them for your niece. I put in the listing that I can only ship to the US due to a previous bad experience. So sorry for the confusion. If I knew shipping them to you was an option, I would have done so. I didn't get a response to my email to your niece so I sold them to the next person in line. Again, my apologies for your disappointment.

I think the time difference worked against us. She got in touch with me as soon as she woke up and saw your reply, and I went to buy them, but they were already gone. Anyway, I'm sure whoever gets them will enjoy them, because they're very pretty earrings and I think you offered them at a great price. I think ZestfullyBling's earrings are in yellow gold, which won't work, so we're still looking, just in case there's anybody else out there with these earrings in white gold who wishes to sell....

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi mrs-blop

Is it ok if i contact ZestfullyBling about her pair of YG huggies? They sound like what i am looking for but i don't want to step on toes :)

thanks

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi ZestfullyBling

You might want to put US shipping only in your listing

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh No Mrs Blop! It was me. I'm so sorry. In Mrs Sparkly's defense she did tell me they were on hold for a day and I was next only if it didn't work out. I'm sure she would have waited longer had she known you would have purchased it for your niece.

I reached out to zestfully too but ended up passing on them. Hi Zestfully! :wavey:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
melave - thanks for asking - that's very kind :)

Yes, go right ahead - I'm looking specifically for white gold. They're lovely earrings, too, so enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results