shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anybody have these, and/or, an opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
i''ve been majorly liking these earrings for a while. i''ve tried to tell myself i don''t need them, or that they are too different from classic studs, but none of that is helping, i just like them becuase they look cute, look like they are a good size for my big head, and have to be good quality considering the source. i can''t stand it anymore and i want to order them. does anyone have them, or know someone who does, or have an opinion about them one way or the other, even if you wouldnt wear them personally? too big, too unconventional, too whatever? feel free to just say they''re cute too
emteeth.gif
i like the first ones the best. do you think the second are third are too big? 19mm sounds big to me. if i hear the cound of chirping crickets as a response, then i guess i''ll interpret that as a "dont do it" lol

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Three-Leaf-Flower-Earrings_1131.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Four-Leaf-Flower-Earrings_1132.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/Fine-jewelry/Diamond_Studs/Five-Leaf-Diamond-Earrings_1134.htm

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I would totally wear the 4-leaf ones. The 5-leaf is a little toooo cute for my taste and the 3-leaf is just kinda weird looking to me. If you like them, go for it!!!!!

vslover

Shiny_Rock
I actually really like the 5-leaf ones....would like to see pics if you get them!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the 5 leaf ones...they look like flowers!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always have an opinion! I personally like the 4 leaf ones best, then the 5 leaf ones. The 3 leaf ones don''t look flowery enough for me. I like them and think that they''re pretty but wouldn''t buy them for myself because I tend to like less stones for that much money. I have a mental block where I like pave and smaller melee settings but always then swing toward one or two larger stones instead.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see some ear shots. I really like the five leaf. I bet that they are sparkly, girly, and a little Polynesian. They kinda remind me of the jewelery I saw in Hawaii and I would wear them in a heartbeat. Buy them and then post some pics!
9.gif
Pretty Please
2.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I like the five. The three isn't enough and the fours look more like crosses to me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree about the 4 looking like a cross. I prefer the 5 if you want the flower look.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d go with the 5 petal too. I like them, I like the idea, rather whimsical. But if I were choosing for me, I''d get the Flower Cluster earrings instead. But that''s just personal preference.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 5 leaf one says it is 19mm. That is really big. I would ask for an ear shot before deciding for sure.

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
thanks ladies for giving your opinions! it sure helps, that''s no joke.

i''m siding with the 5 petals after reading everyone''s posts, especially the one about how exotically polynesian i would look in them! (ok, maybe it didn''t really sound quite like that, but i''m going to extrapolate :) )

like diamond seeker said, 19 mm is rather huge, so i did what any good PSer would do, i measured them out, drew and cut out scaled drawings. (admit it, you do it too
25.gif
) the 5 petals are big, so my guess is that they would look great for a fancy night out, but darn it, i rarely get that opportunity. i would like to wear them more often than that. it would be PERFECT if they made the 5 petal in the same size as the 3 petal , 12mm i think. that would be a perfect size. maybe the 3 petals only look weird in the pic (wishful thinking).

i do like the clusters too, like ellen said, and they are a good size. i guess the only thing left to do is call and ask more about the earrings, to get a feel for what they would look like on, or if they are as huge as they say. maybe its a type-o (yea right). i wonder where the post is on that big 5 petal, that would make a difference in how it wears too. thanks gals
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results