shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anybody have a micro pave setting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Does anybody have a ring that was done in micro pave?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s Michael B''s Trois Collection

michaelbtrois.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a link to micro pave with emerald cuts

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
all of these rings have halo''s but you can see a bunch of micro pave rings

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I think the shank on my new three stone ring is considered to be micro pave. There is a picture on page 37 of the E-Ring folder if you want to see it. I am not sure how to include it in this post and I am at work rather than home where I keep my picture files.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
marvel~
My Ritani Endless Love ring is done in micropave and so is Morticia''s (we''re ring twins
2.gif
). Kayla also has a gorgeous Ritani set. Did you have a particular question about micropave or were you just looking for pics? If so, here is a pic of my e-ring...
1.gif

Chelle

100_1844_6.JPG

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Chelle,

Thanks for the reply and the picture...your ring is GORGEOUS!!

I was just looking for pictures to compare the micro pave to the regular pave.

When I look at rings in "real life" it''s the micro pave settings that I fall in love with, so I was just trying to understand the difference....does that make any sense?
33.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Here I think I managed to attach a picture of mine showing the three-sided micro pave on the shank.

SueHOFpave.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
People have been helping me hereThin Diamond Setting Have you looked at the Ritani endless love w/o the halo. It is spiffy.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Sundial: I know it's late in the game, but I LOVE your ring! Do you/will you have a matching wedding band?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
SUNDIAL That ring is fabulous!!! Is there a thread on it that I can drool over??

DCD also has their micropave collection, yum!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/13/2005 2:36:57 PM
Author: Matatora
People have been helping me hereThin Diamond Setting Have you looked at the Ritani endless love w/o the halo. It is spiffy.
Is this the one? This is Kayla's gorgeous ring. I love this setting also... especially the basket!
127_2776%20(2).JPG

marvel~
I love the look of all pave, but ended up going with micropave because I wanted the whole thin, delicate look. The stones are super tiny... I think the ones used in the Ritani Endless Love collection are like .005 pointers! (You can kinda see in the pic above.)

Sundial~
Your ring is both unique and beautiful!
30.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Any chance to show my ring...

pscopetreysarcdpic.jpg

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
side..

pscopetreysarsidepic1.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2005 11:08:35 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Here''s Michael B''s Trois Collection

michaelbtrois.jpg
Oh my.
30.gif
*Too, too beautiful!*

Do you have the Michael B website address, please? Thank you!

Lynn

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Sundial, that ring is great!! It''s so unique the way the three stones sit up like that, they each stand out distinctively!
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! My new three stone ring is from Hearts on Fire and my husband picked it out as a 28th anniversary gift. (Yes I know he overpaid, but he was determined to buy from our local jeweler friend.) Onedrop I probably won't get a band because I prefer wearing one ring, but HOF does make a matching band with three sided micro pave on it. I was tempted by it, but I am afraid that the diamonds would scratch each other. Mara there isn't a separate thread but here are some more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results