shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you think Whiteflash would hire me to photograph their gems? lol (pics attached)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I was playing around with my new camera today, and took some macro shots...thought I would share!

rings his & hers bands.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Not a ring, but since I am sharing "macro" pics..not sure what it was today, but there were lady bugs EVERYWHERE!! Had to dust them off my hair and shoulders when I came in from my little photoshoot!

Ladybug signed.jpg

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the lady bug pic!!!!!

Your rings are beautiful, as are your pictures. But that bug shot is ART!!!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pictures, you did a Great job!! i love the ladybug!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 4:31:31 PM
Author: waitingpatiently
ooooo. nice shots, beau!!

what do you use?
Thanks ladies. I thought the bug pic was cool too. Nver got that close to a ladybug before, weird looking eyes! lol
What do I use? As in what camera? The new Canon Rebel XSI (came out a few months ago)..still learning alot about it! Practicing more lately, as you can see!
I e-mailed hubby the pics..he said "why did U take pics of my band, it''s all scratched up..imagine if I actually wore it , how beat up it would look?"
I guess you can really see flaws/scratches when shooting in Macro mode!
31.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 4:21:27 PM
Author: Upgradable
I LOVE the lady bug pic!!!!!

Your rings are beautiful, as are your pictures. But that bug shot is ART!!!
WOW..great compliments Upgradable..I think I'm starting to like you!
28.gif

Thanks!!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I know. It''s beginning to disturb me too!! ha ha! (in a good way, just so you know that''s what I meant)

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 4:55:40 PM
Author: motownmama
get a ring WITH the ladybug!
Hey, I''m not THAT talented..but I did think about it!
9.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 3:39:40 PM
Author:beau13
I was playing around with my new camera today, and took some macro shots...thought I would share!
Goodness woman! LOVE THEM! Are you close enough to me that I could hire you to take some pics of my kids in my house??? I need a good pic for the Christmas card this year! You''re in SE TX right?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 9:14:37 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 9/25/2008 3:39:40 PM
Author:beau13
Goodness woman! LOVE THEM! Are you close enough to me that I could hire you to take some pics of my kids in my house??? I need a good pic for the Christmas card this year! You''re in SE TX right?
Hmmmm..Christmas in Texas? Sounds better than a cold, snowy Christmas here in Canada..sure I''ll take the job, you don''t even have to pay me..I''ll be happy to escape the bitter winter and spend some time in Texas..yee-haaa!!
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great photos and lovely rings.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
One more pic I "spiced up"
(everytime I see a pic of that band, I think, MAYBE I will just keep it!)

rings enhanced.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results