shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you know where to get the matching wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purpleeagle

Rough_Rock
I recently got engaged. I bought this ring from an online dealer. They where excellent and I have no regrets. But it will be a while before they carry the matching wedding band in Plat. Does anyone know where to get the matching wedding band? I don''t know who makes the ring. They just said it was made for them, but wouldn''t say by who.

N_JEA1019P_th.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, if you want it to match exactly I would try to find out from them who their supplier is to see if you can order it from someplace else, or just wait until they get it in.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
If they have it in WG, I would take the picture and start asking some jewelers to make it custom for you in platinum. I wouldn''t think it would be very difficult. You might even be able to find something not custom if you just start looking around.

Oh, and please try to keep all your pics in one thread, it''s easier on everyone
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hmm, niagara purple eagle??

anyway, I second mrssalvo- if you really want an exact match, I would wait or try again and see if they will tell you the supplier.

purpleeagle

Rough_Rock
Yes Niagara University Purple Eagles. I spent enough money there, thought I would use the name. Go Sabers!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/21/2006 8:08:42 AM
Author: purpleeagle
Yes Niagara University Purple Eagles. I spent enough money there, thought I would use the name. Go Sabers!
cool- I''m from Buffalo area but my fiance and I live in Philadelphia now. I have lots of friends who went to Niagara! Go Sabres!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results