shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamondseeker asked me to start a thread on this.....

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
since she's never seen my bezel milgrain bracelet.

This began as a 16" necklace. Together with another local PSer, we bought it and split it into two bracelets, and it's so sparkly for its size. It has about 29 three-pointer stones, so 87 points of diamonds that are incredibly sparkly and just a little understated flash.

IMG_6767.JPG

IMG_6779.JPG

IMG_6727.JPG

IMG_6751.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Last one

IMG_6761.JPG

Oh my, that is just gorgeous! :love: It looks great on you!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BAHHHHHHHHHH. My eyes, my eyes! They can't take it! I can only *safely* see this in my dreams.

ETA: I truly can't stand how cute it looks w/your freckles! It's PERFECT on you. And the other bracelet is pretty nifty as well LOL.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh, absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I knew I'd love it! What a terrific idea to split the necklace!!! Thanks for posting it, Alj!

Now I seem to recall some mention of old diamonds, maybe? :naughty: You'll have to show us what else you've been up to in the last couple of years!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1323498017|3078376 said:
Ahhhh, absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I knew I'd love it! What a terrific idea to split the necklace!!! Thanks for posting it, Alj!

Now I seem to recall some mention of old diamonds, maybe? :naughty: You'll have to show us what else you've been up to in the last couple of years!!!

HAHAHAHAH - DS, I promise I will. I just want to do it in small increments so I don't spam the daylights out of it and bring down the servers! LOLOL

But...........I HAVE been busy - especially in the world of colored stones. I'll put up one of my latest projects for you - tsavorite studs in square jackets.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Clearly I NEED to make a friend on here to accomplish this project!!! Friends?

:love: :love: it is wonderful!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet ... and what a COOL idea - take a necklace and share it with a friend!!! oh my!!! Very clever :appl: :appl: :appl:
Love the milgrain - it looks both delicate and substantial at the same time - very nice bracelet aljedewy!

Man, I need a friend on PS as well... but first, I think I need to check my lottery tickets. I gotta lotta 'needs' coming up if those numbers paid off! :lol:

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad you listened to her. I love it! I'm not a bracelet wearer but could see myself wearing a bezel one like yours. It's lovely and looks wonderful on you!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Love your bracelet! If I ever decide to buy a diamond bracelet, this would be exactly what I would want :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh, I love it too! So delicate and sparkly! What a great idea to split a necklace! It is beautiful, I am so glad you posted pictures of it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is nice to see the "consumer" known as aljdewey back! Your bracelet is simply exquisite and such a nice piece for everyday wear.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love both of your bracelets! How about some stats on your tennis bracelet, my dear :love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Sweet lil piece!

cheers--Sharon

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Oooooohhhhh....what a beautiful bracelet! I am a huge bezel lover and this is just perfect!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ladies, thank you all so much for your very nice compliments! Mrs S., I could so see you wearing something like this next to your gorgeous Daniel L ring!

Rising Sun, you asked about the tennis bracelet - it's a 2-prong bracelet, approx. 3ctw with 6.5-pointers. It was an anniversary gift from my husband, and it's perfect for daily wear. I had tried on the 5ctw version and just felt like it was a bit too flashy to wear every day - I wanted something simpler.

This is just a gorgeous line of floating diamonds, and what cracks me up is that I get the most comments on it from jewelers!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Alj - good to see you again! :wavey:

I like your new bracelet and especially like the idea of splitting the necklace - clever! I once had a bracelet from a mall store and wanted to upgrade. The bracelet I wanted was not double the cost of the first so they said I could trade half of it in. I agreed as there was something else I wanted and would be able to trade the other half in on the other piece. I assumed this would be on paper only - not literally to split the bracelet in half. Color me stupid - they took out a pair of shears and literally cut the bracelet in half! Could have bought me for a nickel! Makes you wonder how much they care about their merchandise or, more importantly, the dollar value of same. Shows you how much of a game the trade in game is in those stores. The other two pieces of merchandise I bought were not stock items but rather things that were ordered and brought in for me. Clearly, the value was in those pieces and not the trade in piece.

Anyhoo, thought your idea was clever - not the first time I've seen it done though. Love the delicate bezels of the stones - very pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results