shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Zone rolls out the red carpet!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well our Chicago gtg took us to diamond Zone in the jewelers building on South Wabash and what a great time we had! DeeJay, rosebloom, Jax, woofmama and Enerchi (and Mr Enerchi was along for the ride-- totally appreciating the champagne!!) while we put Ilya thru his paces! I think we tried on EVERY ring in his shop! He welcomed us so graciously with champagne,fruit, delectable bakery treats.... oH my!! THANK YOU ILYA, for spending your Saturday afternoon with a bunch of rabid diamond crazed women.... We had a FANTASTIC time with you and were soooo amazed by all of the incredible OECs and OMCs we got to play with!! :love: :lickout: :love:

A few of us walked away a little sparklier than we arrived!! :naughty: :Up_to_something: :wink2:

Here are some pics of the beauties we saw!

So for this tourist.... I'm thinking Frank Sinatra said it best...."my kind of town, Chicago is!!" What a great day! Thanks ladies and I loved spending time with all of you and putting names to faces! :appl: :appl: :appl:

_5681.jpg

_5682.jpg

_5683.jpg

_5684.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
So many rings....so few fingers.....

_5685.jpg

_5686.jpg

_5687.jpg

_5688.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
All so beautiful.... Loved the stackers...

_5689.jpg

_5690.jpg

_5691.jpg

_5692.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not going to name names... But I'm just sayin.... Someone very near and dear to my heart may be sporting this little trinket on Monday morning!! :Up_to_something:

Just sayin! :wink2:

_5693.jpg

_5694.jpg

_5695.jpg

_5696.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh Enerchi, I'm still smiling from all our fun! Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for coming to Chicago and enabling so expertly. I hope you come back often - we just scratched the surface of diamond exploration!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pictures, Enerchi. All those rings look amazing. I wish I lived near Chicago. Keep those photos coming.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how absolutely lovely of Ilya!

And those blings are amazing!!! :love: :love: How do you even choose?! Each one is stunning.

Sorry you had such crappy weather for your Chitown visit though, Enerchi. It's usually much warmer!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
We had so much fun! Loved meeting all who attended! We did convince Enerchi to visit again :))

I think I could spend every weekend invading the diamond stores downtown & trying on all the beautiful goodies.

A certain platinum three stone art deco ring with french cut sapphires managed to find it's way home with me :naughty: I'm staring at it as I type this. Love it :love: Check out the gtg thread for more fun pics!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1366513947|3431440 said:
Oh Enerchi, I'm still smiling from all our fun! Wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for coming to Chicago and enabling so expertly. I hope you come back often - we just scratched the surface of diamond exploration!
Lol!! You saw the ENABLER at her finest...working to be sure her peeps got what they needed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oooooh I'll be back!! Bring out your credit cards!!

(RB- your email is bouncing back... I can't send you the pics)

stci

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi it's fantastic! My fav is rose cut flower!! :love: :love: :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, it was awesome! So many gorgeous rings and best part---- there were ones that actually FIT me!! Woofmama and I were so excited to be able to really get rings on! :appl:

Laila--- this cold snap was not what we packed for! Went and bought hoodies this morning!! Maybe next time you can join us!

Stci--- that rosecut flower ring was fantastic!!

Woofmama--- lol! You got the deal of the century on that certain platinum 3 stone w sapphire French cuts :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: Oh yes.... And the bull penises? Gonna be fun getting them thru customs! :lol:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I was very tempted by this beauty. 1.9ct OMC center. Estimated at J color but seemed much warmer - maybe an M? In an exquisite original platinum setting. Seemed like a good price at $7,500 but I need to train my eye further before I make such significant impulse buys. Oh, and I also need to win the lotto!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515070.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515085.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515277.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515300.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I also loved this one. Two 50 point OEC center stones in original platinum setting. $2,000 and just charming. Money tree, where art thou?!?

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515809.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Perspective shot

And a close up of a ring they made in house:

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515842.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515955.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515965.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1366515976.jpg

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Lovely photos and Ilya sure is a sweetheart doing this. I always liked visiting the store and dropping by during my lunch breaks.

Did you ladies check out the rest of the building? I spent an afternoon walking every floor in the past. Thy have some great watch makers there.

I so wished I could have joined you.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Have to add a couple of pics of my new pretty 8)

art_deco_antique_three_stone.jpeg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
(RB- your email is bouncing back... I can't send you the pics)[/quote]

I started a listing on LP so you can contact me there. Sorry about that!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
stci said:
Enerchi it's fantastic! My fav is rose cut flower!! :love: :love: :love:
Stci, they had a ring very similar to yours! We all loved checking it out.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
CharmyPoo|1366516398|3431468 said:
Lovely photos and Ilya sure is a sweetheart doing this. I always liked visiting the store and dropping by during my lunch breaks.

Did you ladies check out the rest of the building? I spent an afternoon walking every floor in the past. Thy have some great watch makers there.

I so wished I could have joined you.

We also went to Dimend Scassi. I was interested in seeing several of their pieces. Great stuff there too! I don't think we got pics though. Ilya was very nice and accomidating! We all felt very welcome and saw some beautiful pieces. Three of us were more than happy to spend a bit of our bling budget there :bigsmile:

The rings Rosebloom showed in the above pictures were gorgeous IRL. Sadly they were beyond my budget right now but were priced very fair. I would love to visit there again. Next time we have a gtg you should join us Charmy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely beautiful! I am drooling!
And woofmama, what a stunning & unique ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Great bling and great pictures Enerchi! :love:
So glad you guys had an amazing time!!! :appl:

Woofmama, I love your new ring! :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Woofmama's new ring is so awesome. And her Sholdt? I could not take my eyes off of it!! The setting is so luxurious. Fluid, sexy, perfection. And her K faced up so white. Much whiter than my K AVCs. It's really a miracle she made it home with that ring!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1366546534|3431548 said:
Woofmama's new ring is so awesome. And her Sholdt? I could not take my eyes off of it!! The setting is so luxurious. Fluid, sexy, perfection. And her K faced up so white. Much whiter than my K AVCs. It's really a miracle she made it home with that ring!

Rosebloom, I forgot to say how much I love your 5 stone AVC band!!! :love: Gorge :love: us!!! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Awe thanks Missy!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I love it when PSers post shopping trips. Thanks for posting! I didn't realize they had this many old cut rings. Have ya'll posted the bling that was bought yet? Would love to see purchases!

Nevermind! Love the diamond/sapphire three stone. Beautiful!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh such gorgeous rings! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Maybe next time I can join you guys.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Our two hours here just seemed to fly buy! So many MANY gorgeous rings that we each must have tried in a few times! Their collection of loose OECs was amazing! We were looking at some gorgeous stones thru the loop! (Sorry, no pics of those...)

If you get a chance, I'd totally recommend putting a visit to diamondZone on your list of places to see! Ilya was a dream to visit with and jut let us go wild!! Can you imagine!..? Obsessed diamond hunters all clambering to look at this...no this... no- THIS!! :lol: :lol: :lol: insanity!

Too fun!! I dreamt about the jewels all night long.... I hope I can pick up my resized ring on Monday and make a clean get away.... :naughty:

On my NEXT Chicago trip, lets hope it is warmer and we can visit with some more PSers!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: If I'd know, I would have come. Pls inclue me if you do one again.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks like a great time was had by all! What gracious hosts!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results