shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Studs and Hoops - Trades and Upgrades...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Hey Everyone! I have been in the picture taking mood and thought since I posted my new yellow ring I would post the jewels I have accumulated this past year- I got these actually about 11 months ago- The diamond studs- I traded some smaller ones in on these - went from 2 something total weight to 5.12 set in platinum 4 prong baskets- They ROCK!!!! then..........I got these AWESOME hoops I think in February- They are 43 mm and 8.04 total weight- I am DONE buying jewelry - I think I said that last year??? I know its sick but yall understand!!!!!

500earring.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
23.gif
30.gif
6.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
26.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
OMG they are gorgeous earrings! Could you take some pictures of them on your ear? Do the diamonds in the hoop graduate in size? They look like they do in the 2nd pic you posted. They''re so huge
30.gif
, do they make your ears sag? JK! More pics please, you lucky girl!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, ear shots!!!! That is some serious blingage
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
No, they are all the same size - just the way the photo was taken.....But here is an attempt at an ear shot............I do wear them both together - I have to wear the hoops in the second hole cause the first one is stretched out from years of wearing HUGE costume jewelry earrings when I was in jr high and high school- I just have always loved BIG JEWELRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

116_1662sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Here is a clearer one- But the hoops arent heavy at all...to me.....I think I am used to big earrings so for me they arent heavy- Yall should have seen some of the junk I used to wear....OH MY!!!!!!!!!!

116_1651sm.jpg

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces.

You didn''t by any chance wear your big costume jewelry IN THE 80s, did you?! I used to have the craziest, biggest earrings in the 80s.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Yes!!!! The 80''s it was- I had these hoops that I swear I could fit around my ankle and they had roses soldered on them and they were HEAVY- Then I had these things that were like frying pans with designs on them that had silver ball like things - kinda likea bellydancing scarf- but they were hanging off the frying pan part- Actually I still have all of them- Hey- We should start a thread- Ridiculous 80''S Jewelry!!!!!!!!!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY COW! They are fabulous! I can never carry that off even if I have the $$$$$ for them! And you wear it at the same time with your yellow diamond ring??? That is some serious celebrity-type bling! Do you have anything else to share with us?
31.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2006 8:40:13 PM
Author: diamondtifff
Yes!!!! The 80's it was- I had these hoops that I swear I could fit around my ankle and they had roses soldered on them and they were HEAVY- Then I had these things that were like frying pans with designs on them that had silver ball like things - kinda likea bellydancing scarf- but they were hanging off the frying pan part- Actually I still have all of them- Hey- We should start a thread- Ridiculous 80'S Jewelry!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO.
9.gif
I remember my beautiful friend Lisa had actually TORN HER EAR because of wearing too-heavy earrings. It had a permanent tear going right down to the bottom of the lobe! We used to wear the wildest earrings too. I guess I considered them to be artistic back then.
37.gif

Anyway, still loving all your jewels. Glad you could share these with us!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W those studs and hoops took my breath away!!! Talk about some major bling!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Please be careful!!! I''m serious, you need a bodyguard with all your stuff!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

W
30.gif
W!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- those pieces are amazing.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Tiff!!!

You NEED a bodyguard, girl....with all 4 of those earrings on all at once AND your yellow diamond???? Wait hang on....what other blingy pieces do you wear with your ensemble???
3.gif
Diamond bracelets, perhaps? A RHR?

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 12:06:08 AM
Author: KristyDarling
Wow, Tiff!!!

You NEED a bodyguard, girl....with all 4 of those earrings on all at once AND your yellow diamond???? Wait hang on....what other blingy pieces do you wear with your ensemble???
3.gif
Diamond bracelets, perhaps? A RHR?
Lets see....I always wear a necklace and right now Im wearing a pave crescent moon pendant and it has these cut out stars in it- its soooo cute- Sometimes i wear a pave and baguette diamond bracelet but thats it- I have some georgous gemstone rings a tanzanite and a spinel but I think color on my Right hand is too mmuch with the yellow on my left so I wear nothhing on the right- I tend to go a bit overboard but I think I can pull it off!!! It all goes with my big hair!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You go, girl!!
36.gif
Kudos to a woman who loves her bling and isn''t afraid to show it!
9.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Awsome earings.

Isn''t it great having PS to share our blingy personalities
36.gif
2.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/8/2006 11:51:42 AM
Author: KristyDarling
You go, girl!!
36.gif
Kudos to a woman who loves her bling and isn''t afraid to show it!
9.gif
Well thank you!!! I am a HUGE believer in wearing it and enjoying it- As much as I have invested in all this stuff I am getting mileage out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!! -

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Holy moley, those are gggorgeous. (they made me stutter) Wow, they are just beautiful.
30.gif

shay

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
You ain't kidding....THEY ROCK! Are those huge or what?!?! I love, love, love them!!!!!! I wanna get some! (said in a very long, drawn out whine!) You go girl. Don't ever let anyone tell you that bigger isn't better! Both sets are awesome!

ETA....you are a girl after my own heart with all that trading and upgrading!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE the hoops-If you dont have a pair I highly reccommend them!!!!! They are awesome with long hair- Look soooo cute when you have a ponytail in- When I first got them I thought wearing both would be overkill but Im used to it now- Some guy the other day told me he thought my stuff was GAWDY- I just said- Well, GAWDY is good
37.gif
Some people have nerve - I would never tell someone that!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the new earrings and wear them in good health!

I'm a collector, and I've gotten all sorts of comments over the years. A man once told me he thought something I was wearing was gaudy. I smiled at him and said "Then it's fortunate that you don't have to wear it or look at it." There's just no understanding what makes some poople tick.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

mmmmmm doggies! I could handle a pair-o-hoops like those babies......
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/9/2006 4:22:03 PM
Author: Madam Bijoux
Congratulations on the new earrings and wear them in good health!

I''m a collector, and I''ve gotten all sorts of comments over the years. A man once told me he thought something I was wearing was gaudy. I smiled at him and said ''Then it''s fortunate that you don''t have to wear it or look at it.'' There''s just no understanding what makes some poople tick.
I like that response! I will use that in the future cause I know its not the last time I will hear about my "gawdy jewelry". I used to get that with my 4.48 marquise. Come to think of it people told me that when I had a 1.70 marquise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results