shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Anniversary Bracelet - Belated Posting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been meaning to share with my fellow diamond lovers, the bracelet DH got me for our 5th anniversary (my pear ering was supposed to be it but I got this as well - bad girl).

Don''t remember the caratage since I''m typing in my hotel room in Jakarta when I should be sleeping since I have an 8:30 am meeting and a flight to catch as well in the morning.

Hope you like it...

AnnivBlet1.JPG

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful. Very unique. I can''t say I''ve seen a bracelet like that. Your so lucky.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to agree that it''s beautiful and very different from anything I''ve ever seen. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a really cool bracelet. Happy Anniversary!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet, so unique. Is that a Tiffany Legacy on your hand as well?! Simply stunning, I don''t remember if you ever posted that one. I''ll have to look back and drool. Congratulations on your anniversary!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Very cute bracelet!!! YOu have the nicest jewelry!!
2.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I like it because it looks pretty different from my other bracelets.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
wow!! that bracelet is awsome. Tell us more!

And do post more pictures of that ring. Not fair to tease us with just a glimpse!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Obviously you had a very happy anniversary! That is an exquisite bracelet! I have never seen one quite like it.

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
DiaDiva,

You''re not a bad girl, you''re a nice girl with fabulous jewelry. Happy Anniversary!

Love the e-ring and bracelet.

30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely!!! I love both and you definitely are a tease...you can''t just show me part of a halo/micropave ring and leave it at that!
38.gif
39.gif
2.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How beautiful DiaDiva, it is so unique, congratulations!! Thanks for posting!

Well I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed yesterday... I''m blown up like a bullfrog and can''t keep any food down, but coming here and seeing such wonderful eyecandy just makes me feel a whole lot better
30.gif
THANKS!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
It looks like diamond lace! You must have been a very good girl!
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, everyone. I was a really bad girl in 2005! Bought way too much bling...and you can see how I rewarded myself on my birthday and prior to that in late Dec, I bought another silvery grey south sea pearl that I haven''t posted yet. DH is not too happy with all this spending. I am supposed to stop but this is my birthday month and last month was Christmas, right?

The reason I didn''t post my "Legacy" ring (my trusted jeweller copied it for me) is that although the setting is of some 1 plus 2ctw diamonds, the centre is an OMC interlap. I remembered that we weren''t supposed to post any CZ and I didn''t want to break the rules so...does the fact that it''s predominantly diamonds count? I will post pics if PS allows it.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Man, you have been having a good month! I just saw your pink b-day ring and now this! What a gorgeous bracelet. I love the design. Also couldn''t help but notice that huge ring showing in the pic as well. Hopefully PS won''t mind you posting a pic of that ring. I''m sure we''d all love to see it! Happy Anniversary too! Your hubby sure has good taste!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results