shape
carat
color
clarity

Detail pics of multipurpose Jewelry

yueyechuyan

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone
Thanks for all your supports for my first post, Means a lot to me. Now I have the motivation to keep on going :naughty:
A few people were asking me about my multipurpose pieces. So last night I took some pictures, as usual by my iphone, not super clear, but should be able to see the detail better :angel:

First the group shot
img_9672.jpg
img_9630.jpg

This 1.95 FVPP Diamond use to be my all time fave, Therefore I couldn't decide whether I wanna wear in my finger or will look better on the neck? In the end picked this design. There is two different way to wear as a pendant. one side of the Marquise can connect with the bowknot, give it a bit more unique feeling.
img_9676.jpg
img_9677.jpg
img_9678.jpg
img_9679.jpg

The 2.37 FVY Heart diamond.. I changed the setting three times. First was rosace then try to went with classic halo style, but found out the last multipurpose design fits my needs the best.
img_9680.jpg
img_9681.jpg

Personally I am a bling freak, not really a big fan of Jade, but this lovely chap caught my attention at first glance. Bit big for a ring thou. Like the detail of the butterfly connector.
img_9682.jpg
img_9683.jpg
img_9684.jpg
img_9664.jpg

Just realize I forget take the back shot of other three pieces :nono: Will try to post it later.

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful jeweler you must have. Each of your pieces is so three-dimensional, with interesting curves and shapes. The workmanship looks outstanding as well. Of course, I would expect only the best mountings for those large, high-quality stones. Enjoy your collection in happiness and health, and please stick around Pricescope for a long time!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pieces! I love that they can all be worn in multiple ways. I have never seen jewelry pieces like that here in the US. Who is the designer, and were are they based?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent examples of convertible jewellery, thanks for sharing.

I came across similar fittings/designs during my research for convertible jewellery, however, they were all quite old. Good to see they are still be made to this day.

DK :))

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I have been dying for a convertible piece. Can you show us how the clasp work for the ring?

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
What are the specs on the light pink flower pendant?

How many carats of diamond pave surrounds the yellow heart?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a neat and beautiful collection!.. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces, and the way they are inter-changeable to wear as different jewellery is totally cool!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so cool! I love all your pieces! So unique and beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just amazing! I love that idea. You must have a really good bench to work with!

You have such unique pieces. Keep posting! 8)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow... i missed this back in Jan!!!

AMAZING!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

now... i have to find someone that cna do this for me, too!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the most amazing collection... And jeweler!!!
I love the multipurpose element of your collection. Thanks for sharing this eye candy!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I am totally in love with the idea of convertible jewellery - so practical! LOL
The victorians thought it very sensible - turn a tiara into a pendant and perhaps a series of brooches and earclips - WHY NOT??
I love antique jewellery, I love the concept of convertible jewellery and I have very much enjoyed your post.
:cheeky:
How exciting to have a pendant convert to a RING - I'm not actually sure I've seen that before.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results