shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Engraved Platinum Wedding Band

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I decided to get a new band to wear with my new OEC ring. I wanted a thin platinum band with engraving which wouldn't compete with my beautiful diamond ring. This band was made by David Klass. Its so beautiful and the engraving makes it sort of sparkly without any diamonds :appl:

I really struggled to get good photos with my iphone but here is what I managed to get. The first set are the ones from David showing the detail.

They feel a bit snug as its hot here and my fingers are a bit chubby. I'm sure they will feel much more comfy once the real British weather kicks in :lol:

maisiedk2.jpeg

maisiedk.jpg

image__1_11.jpeg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band looks perfect with the new ring. Im glad you went with David, he's such a great jeweler to work with, I've not had any problems the upteen times I've worked with him. The engraving is gorgeous!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful choice. Really goes well with your OEC. I love engraved bands. Lovely! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really lovely. The engraving looks very detailed and matches your engagement ring very nicely! I love your
Set.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your band is very pretty and goes great with your ring.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your new band looks fantastic paired with your ering :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone :wavey:

I'm delighted with the way my set has turned out. It's beautiful with awesome finger coverage. I have everything on my list now apart from a Cartier Trinity ring so once I have that I will have to find something else as a hobby :bigsmile:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is a beautiful band, it looks perfect with your ring! I love your set, looks so substantial and has great hand presence! :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Maisie! I love an engraved band! It is a perfect choice for your ring. Well done!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! Good choice! :appl: :appl: :appl:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!! I love his work. Yours looks lovely with your ER. Perfection :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
A perfect pair!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! How are you finding it wearing them together? I have a diamond ring shaped a bit like yours with the bulge in the middle and have never been able to find a ring to wear with it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect set!!! Your engraved ring is a lovely addition to your OEC ring!!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
So gorgeous!! I love the detail and the fact that it matches without totally matching.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, delicate band and it pairs perfectly with your ring!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's really easy to wear them together. I know I was taking a chance buying a band unseen to go with my shape setting. It's chilly here today and my rings are super comfortable together. No fat finger! I love how there is a gap. I'm just in love with my set :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow wow wow. Love it.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Perfect pairing! similar, harmonious but each different. Well done! Beautiful ring (and band!)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful and I love them together. His engraving is really gorgeous! Congratulations on such a perfect set!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a perfect compliment to your ering!! It's a gorgeous set!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! They look perfect together.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful. I think that would look great all by itself. I have a soft spot for engraved platinum...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, Maisie! I think it's one of my new favorite bands. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results