shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass amethyst solitaire

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I've recently received my David Klass 18kt rose gold 4.19ct amethyst solitaire, and I love it. I know this is a familiar setting to many here on PS; I modified it slightly to make the profile scrolls smaller with no surprise diamond. This is a large stone (to me!) at 10mm and I wanted it to sit as low as possible.

David was very accommodating in doing several rounds of drawings as it took me a few tries to figure out exactly what I wanted. I love the color of the 18kt rose gold and the ring itself is very comfortable on my finger.

I know most people prefer a lighter amethyst, but this stone matches the darker color of a pair of amethyst studs I purchased on a recent trip to Korea. I purchased the stone from Jerry Newman at Gemart Services; he'd recut a sapphire for me awhile ago and I was pleased to do business again with him.

David's pictures are much better than mine- I wonder who his lovely hand model is??

amethyst5.png

amethyst6.png

amethyst7.png

_36571.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's simply gorgeous and Jerry's pictures do it zero justice. I see purple, red, and blue, in all that velvety richness nestled in a simple, yet alluring setting. :love: I've wondered about DK's hand model too, as she seems to have a very small sized finger. ;))

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just stunning Logan!!! I adore the richness of the darker stone color! That setting is one of my all time favs too :appl:
The rg and the stone color play off of eachother so beautifully. A truly striking work of art! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gladyou started a separate thread so we can enjoy more pics :appl:
I actually prefer your photo's over David's as yours show the rich velvet colours of the Ammy.
It's such a sophisticated ring!!! Enjoy wearing it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Firstly - the hand model is Amy, David's partner.

And secondly - GORGEOUS! Nice job, LS!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy smokes! :love: :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this. Sigh.... I have an emerald cut amethyst of a similar colour that I have gone back & forth about resetting for years. It's currently in a horrid silver ring & I have always thought I'd go white gold or platinum, but this rose gold is beautiful with the colour! :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I just love that peekaboo milgrain and metal around the stone. and wow on that color! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty! I love the in-your-face color...can't miss it!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous stone and setting. I really love this combination of rose gold with the deep purple. Well done!!!!! :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and ring, thanks for sharing.

DK :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS, it's dreamy!! Love the 18k RG, such a pretty shade! Do you find it to be more 'peachy' color than 14k RG?

Enjoy your beautiful ring!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh lordy, what a stunner! :love:

cheers--Sharon

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your amethyst is absolutely stunning!! I love it with the 18 kt rose gold.....just gorgeous!!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning!! I love this :love: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, your stone is divine in the rose gold setting! :love: It's a Beautifu ring! I like the low profile and the delicate milgrain work. :dance: Your photos look lovely too! Thanks for sharing. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it is a gorgeous ring Logan Sapphire. BEAUTIFUL. :love:
LOVE the low profile, the rose gold and that gorgeous amethyst. Perfection. :love:

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty!!! I love the rose gold with the rich color of the stone!!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love richly hued ammie and yours is WONDERFUL. Congratulations on a wonderful project!!! Thank you for pics and more always welcome! :appl: :love: :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
I love the colors that I can see in your amethyst!!! Simply beautiful on you. More pics pretty please.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the color of your amethyst, Logan. I much prefer the deep rich color over lighter ones. I think that stone is an amazing find, and your ring is beautiful!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, all! I've really enjoyed wearing it. I didn't tell my husband when it arrived and have worn it daily waiting for him notice. He finally noticed today and said it looked like something out of my 100 year old grandma's jewelry box :eh: I couldn't tell if that was a compliment or not! He said he liked it, though.

And for good measure, I'm adding a picture of the Tiffany Paloma Picasso olive leave narrow band that I purchased today with a generous gift card from my sister.

_2312.jpeg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ that olive leaf band is sooo pretty!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results