shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel M Citrine Earrings

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I had these made to go with my Citrine Tiffany Sparklers necklace that I got for Mother's Day this year. My son't birthstone is citrine. The Tiffany version of the earrings cost $500! No way was I spending that much on Citrine and silver. I don't have these yet, as they are making a me a matching ring too. I sent them the Citrine stones to use, but one broke during setting so Daniel M sourced 2 new stones (so they matched) and therefore one of my original stones was left over. I'll post pics of the ring when it is done.

I can't say enough great things about working with Daniel M. This is my 3rd project with them and I'll be coming back for sure!

il_430xN_160659351DMCitrineEarrings.jpg

il_430xN_160659410DMCitrineEarrings.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love Citrine - it's my older son's birthstone, so my DH got me a pair of citrine earrings much like yours as a push present when he was born, except they are princess shaped.

I would love to see an earshot of you wearing those - the cushion shape is gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and I can't wait to see the ring!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Can you give us a link to Daniel (or do you not want to give up your source)???

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty! i also love that tiffany collection, but their pieces are way overpriced for what they are! way to get them custom made. :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Jax!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh yummy, they are gorgeous Jax!! :love: I'm waiting for two rings to arrive in the mail from DanielM any day now, and I can't wait to see them, I'm glad you've had such wonderful experiences with him!

Can't wait to see your new citrine ring! :bigsmile:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, I like those! :love: :love:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results