shape
carat
color
clarity

CVB Vesta earrings for anniversary

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I fell in love with these when Caysie posted them on IG, but I had my eye on other things/other stuff on the go, so thought "maybe some day", but did show them to hubby, who liked them... Guess what I got for an anniversary gift? :D I wear them all the time. They feel substantial, but not cumbersome. And they look like sailboats, and we got married at a yacht club. :)

I'm a little late in posting, since I got them in September, but such is life...

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I remember seeing that post! They are lovely and look lovely on. Are they heavy? Plat?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! I spent a bunch of time trying to upload more pics and gave up. They are not light, but not heavy, which I find perfect. I sense their presence enough to know I haven't lost one, I think (I've tried them with little holder thingies, but prefer the look of them on their own), but they're definitely not weighty in an annoying way. They're 14kwg. I love the combination of textures.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I have loved these from the moment they appeared on Facebook. They are perfect. Congratulations for being the lucky owner!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Love that they remind you of your wedding day and sailboats. :appl:

Q

Queenie60

Lovely earrings. Enjoy them! Caysie does beautiful work. :love: :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary indeed!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I loved seeing those when Caysie posted them! They are so beautiful on you! :love: Well done to your DH! Congratulations to both of you on your recent anniversary! :clap:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Between these earrings and that beautiful pear ring of yours, you're going to be the talk of the town with your unique and beautiful pieces!!! :love: :love: :love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! They're so fun and love the texture! :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are so cool! They sort of remind me of mid-evil shields...love them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results