color
clarity

CVB Inspired Design sapphire and diamond deco band

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it, DS! Beautiful ring!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
OMG it's gorgeous and fits so well with your AVR!! Love it!

Cachette :)

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty, those sapphires are a gorgeous color! :love:
Wear in good health!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so beautiful! It's so delicate and feminine, with every detail so exquisitely done. I've been following the round-and-baguette eternity thread as well (thank you for starting it!) since there's a 75% chance my next band will be a round-and-baguette style, and seeing your pics here is nudging me even further in that direction. It looks just as perfect with your solitaire as it does with your sapphire ring as it does stacked with other bands -- really wonderful versatility. Congratulations and enjoy this lovely treasure!! :appl:

RayNay111

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! I LOVE it stacked with your wedding band. :love:

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!! Thanks for making us all jealous! :)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful and looks great with your solitaire!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you so much everyone!!! I am sorry I cannot acknowledge every post, but I am crazy right now because our daughter leaves Sunday for Africa. The day after she gets home we leave for the beach, and two days after that, we take her to college!!! So you can imagine what this week is like getting her ready for the trip and college, and packing for three different things!!! :twirl:

I will go back and see if there are any questions I need to answer, and I also made it outside and took a few pictures in natural daylight. Will get those on the computer and resized, etc. and then post sometime today!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As requested, here is a picture of the side of the band showing the engraving, but I am sorry it is not focused well. Also, a side shot showing the height next to the e-ring. Then a picture of the band alone outside in natural lighting.

2014-07-17_15.jpg

2014-07-17_0.jpg

2014-07-17_1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more outdoor shots. I will say that these sapphires have a tiny bit of violet and almost silver in them. I really love the color for this band!

2014-07-17_2.jpg

2014-07-17_3.jpg

2014-07-17_4.jpg

2014-07-17_5.jpg

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. Really well done! :love:

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful! It looks perfect! I'm so impressed with every single piece I've seen of Caysie's. Enjoy it in health and happiness. :appl:

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
Oh DS, that ring is DDG. :clap:

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful band! I love the color of the sapphires :love: :love: I am hoping to have one of her pieces to go with my new ring soon. :pray:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band is gorgeous DS. Isn't Caysie awesome to work with? and her milgrain is so very delicate yet her rings are strong and sturdy. It looks wonderful on you and looks to be versatile as well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone! :wavey:

DandT|1405652720|3715554 said:
The band is gorgeous DS. Isn't Caysie awesome to work with? and her milgrain is so very delicate yet her rings are strong and sturdy. It looks wonderful on you and looks to be versatile as well.

Yes, she is wonderful to work with! And I agree with you that her rings are well made but the details are delicate and beautiful! I love your new ring, too!

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
What a stunning stunning ring! I adore vintage style bands. I think it is such a versatile band. I love it by itself, with your legacy band, with your AVR. It's just stunning with everything. Excellent choice and the workmanship looks magnificent!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful DS...I love it with your other rings, I'm glad you went for it. The FC sapphires are TDF!
I must have a design made by her soon :Up_to_something:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, you are really making me want a ruby one of my own!!!! I love the beautiful side profile as well!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing... Even the side profile is gorgeous. The band radiates such a high quality feeling. What I love about the band that it is beautiful on its own, as well as stacked in several combinations. This thread is quite enabling :naughty:
Please post a pic in the french cut thread! Those sapphire frenchies are amazing :love:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely love it!!! Looks fab stacked and with your other rings too :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A little pop of color can make a huge statement in a set/stack. :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much!

I look forward to seeing what you have made, BrightIce, and Arkie, a ruby one would be gorgeous, too!

Acinom, thanks for the reminder about the french cut thread! I will post a picture there!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1405626136|3715244 said:
Aww, thank you so much everyone!!! I am sorry I cannot acknowledge every post, but I am crazy right now because our daughter leaves Sunday for Africa. The day after she gets home we leave for the beach, and two days after that, we take her to college!!! So you can imagine what this week is like getting her ready for the trip and college, and packing for three different things!!! :twirl:

I will go back and see if there are any questions I need to answer, and I also made it outside and took a few pictures in natural daylight. Will get those on the computer and resized, etc. and then post sometime today!

Wow! life in the fast lane =)
I love your band; the cut & color evoke new ring fever!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
The details of this ring are so beautiful! ...milgraining, engraving on sides (wow!), low set, and the stones sparkle like crazy! You made a great choice! And Caysie did an amazing job! I especially love how it sits so low and not rubbing on the Vatche prongs. And I love love love the engraving!

My very best to you for the busy days ahead. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1405872207|3717076 said:
diamondseeker2006|1405626136|3715244 said:

Wow! life in the fast lane =)
I love your band; the cut & color evoke new ring fever!

Yes, it is crazy but at least she is on the way! However, the flight from DC to Brussels is now 1.5 hours late, so who knows what is going to happen!

Thanks, it does give me continued ring fever as well!

Elysian said:
The details of this ring are so beautiful! ...milgraining, engraving on sides (wow!), low set, and the stones sparkle like crazy! You made a great choice! And Caysie did an amazing job! I especially love how it sits so low and not rubbing on the Vatche prongs. And I love love love the engraving!

My very best to you for the busy days ahead. :wavey:

Thanks, Elysian! It really is perfect! I just need another thin band to wear below it! I have the french cut band on my wishlist! Then I think I will be done with my wedding rings!!!! :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Late to the game, but what a marvellous ring! :appl: Love it! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Diamondseeker, it looks perfect with your other rings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results