shape
carat
color
clarity

Custom Wedding Band to go with Custom E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure if some of you remember me but I made my custom ring on the computer and had difficulty getting the ring made to the precision I wanted. I ended up finding a great jeweler that would make my ring with the precision that was up to my standards. Here are a few links to my old threads for anyone that wants history or background info.

FINALLY got the wax. Computer design to wax...

Current progress on custom eRing computer design.

Custom e-ring finished, she said ''YES''! **PICTURES**

And then finally here is the wedding band with the engagement ring. I think it turned out pretty nicely. The melee aren''t as big as I had originally planned them to be and I told them to put in bigger stones but they put these in instead. Oh well. They still look nice...at least I think so and my fiance seems to love the engagement ring. She hasn''t seen the wedding band yet.

Here are pictures of both of them together.

Hope you like them, that last picture I should have spun the e-ring a tad more. The melee diamonds do match up perfectly on the rings!
-jason (Ukieza)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, wow, wow...you did an amazing job..it''s just a gorgeous set, beautiful..she''s will definitely treasure it forever..

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, what a gorgeous set!! I wish my fiance had put 1/4 as much thought into my rings as you have into your fiancee''s. Of course, I''m a control freak so I didn''t really let him. Guess it''s not really his fault then right?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course I remember you!!! Awesome set, you did a great job!!!
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Oh man! That ring turned out beautiful! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
I love that wedding set!
Great job on the design.
36.gif

I hope we get some hand pics.

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely set! It looks very modern yet classic at the same time... It also is obviously very well-matched (since it''s custom and all I would hope so) and they fit together perfectly!

She will love it, I am sure. Great job.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, what a lovely set! It looks so fluid the way the prongs blend into the channel-set sides. And love the euroshank. I bet she''ll love it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the euro shank! Very cool, very modern.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it is a great set!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Ukieza. You did a wonderful job! It''s gorgeous, very striking, and unique! Fabulous set.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! The set looks great together!

Weren''t you working on a bypass ring with pink stones as well? If I remember correctly...
2.gif

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Wow, thanks everyone for all the positive feedback. I didn't expect to get so many responses so quickly!

She came home last night and I had the ring box open with both rings in it for her to see. I sat it on our kitchen's center island with lights shining on it. She said she almost cried. hehe. She likes it but she feels it's rather thick and maybe too much metal. That's kind of why I was a bit upset that they used the smaller diamonds in the channels than I had originally designed. I said we can have the jeweler shave some of the gold off on the sides. She said she was hesitant to do that because I had to pay for all that gold and that would just be a waste. I told her in return that I rather pay more money for her to like it to than have her feel she just had to keep it because of the cost of gold.

What do you think? I haven't gotten hand shots yet because we haven't gotten married. ;-) Hehe.. j/k I may get some hand shots later.

Thanks everyone for all your responses.
-jason (Ukieza)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
the band is beautiful.
quite a lovely pair!

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
seven one: Thanks!!

Actually, she just got my band for me last night! I got to put it on for a couple minutes and it looks great!

-jason (Ukieza)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow - those turned out very nice. What a great fit!

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous set, I LOVE IT!! Is it just the picture or do some of the princess cuts look sunken just in the photos?

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I really like the wedding band and ering combo the way it is. I think it''s great that they fit together so well and that the shanks are exactly the same - same size melee, same thickness of gold. I really like the symmetry of the rings the way they are!
Kate

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect pair. You did good.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results