shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Custom pendant by Engagement Rings Direct

MiriamS

Rough_Rock
I would like to share pictures of the pendant that I recently received from Mark at ERD. The stone is an amethyst that I purchased on Ebay earlier this year, just shy of 12 carats and 12.5mm square. I sent it to Mark along with a few inspiration pictures and his team came up with this design :

_1898.jpg

_1899.jpg

ammycad2.jpg

MiriamS

Rough_Rock
Here is the casting in 18K white gold, which was ultimately left unplated.

ammycasting2.jpg

MiriamS

Rough_Rock
For those of you who have ever had misgivings about sending a favorite gemstone out, I can tell you that my humble amethyst was treated carefully and set precisely, and it suffered no scratches or nicks in the process.

Mark is a wonderful guy to work with and will go out of his way to make sure you love the finished piece.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That's fantastic! :love:
Thanks for the in-progress shots too, I always like to see those.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
W :love: W! Miriam - that's STUNNING!!! What an incredible design and so perfect for your stone - wow wow wowee!! Huge kudo's to both you and ERD for an awesome pendant!!! LOVE IT!!!

Oh, and before YayTacori gets here and her "gang cobra"... we need MORE PICS to satisfy the beast within all PSers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (JK YayTacori, JK!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVE this pendant and you totally rock it in your neckshot!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it! It's a real statement piece. Gorgeous milgrain and gorgeous color. :love:
Wear in health and happiness!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing piece! It really makes a statement on your neck!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
That is AMAZING!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
fab signature piece! looks lovely on you.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! That stone is delicious!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Oh my heavens this is a stunning pendant!!! The milgrain just makes it IMHO.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Wow .. this is amazing. The polish job is some of the best I have seen.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
W :love: W! Miriam - that's STUNNING!!! What an incredible design and so perfect for your stone - wow wow wowee!! Huge kudo's to both you and ERD for an awesome pendant!!! LOVE IT!!!

Oh, and before YayTacori gets here and her "gang cobra"... we need MORE PICS to satisfy the beast within all PSers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: (JK YayTacori, JK!!!!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOVE this pendant and you totally rock it in your neckshot!! :appl:
Whoa whoa whoa Enerchi! MY gang cobra??? You're as much a member as I am! No need to use gang cobra for your greedy needs! :naughty:

Your pendant is beautiful! Just beautiful! I've always wanted an amethyst so much! Beautiful color and I love love love the leaf like features and the organic essence! Just love!

And in the spirit of ganging up on people, Enerchi is right! We need more pics!!!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thats to die for! :cheeky: :love: the setting is amazing and it compliments the gorgeous stone! Enjoy it!! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That setting is absolutely perfect for your stone - it's enhanced but not overpowered - kudos to ERD on this one!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful pendant!!!!! So adorable and huge! Congratulations! :appl: :appl:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
it is gorgeous and looks beautiful on you. :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am in love! Such a stunning design!

jenncent

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This is so beautiful!! I am late to reply, but the color and design are perfect!! And the size looks fabulous on you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results