shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Plot versus real life appearance - show us yours!!!

gv7

Rough_Rock
Hi All - I posted in rocky talky about this but no results. Wondering if all you cushion owners out there can share your plot and your stone??? I realize most need to be seen in person and they can very greatly, but I think it'd be a great resource for all of us cushion obsessed searchers! I'll start with the stone (I think and hope) is mine :cheeky: , not the ideal photo of the stone, but when I have in-person shots I'll repost!

plot.png

d4_2.png

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
Re: Cushion Plot versus real life appearance - show us yours

Here is mine with a pic (though it's also my avatar pic) ... The pic of my stone was just against the black velvet in the box background, not all super nice like the James Allen pics it looks like you have :)... Also is the same stone as my avatar but that is only a camera phone pic of it so not as detailed... Yay to cushions of all kinds :)

diamondshape1.jpg

lfaintbrcushion.jpg

jillianfl

Shiny_Rock
Re: Cushion Plot versus real life appearance - show us yours

Here is the avatar pic blown up, I don't know if it's a closer image or not, yours is a good close shot... read about yours in the other topic you posted, that is very cool that yours is called the Xfactor :) And very unique I don't see a lot of them! Post more pics when it arrives!

lfaintpinkpurse.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results