shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Halo Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! You are all so nice!

hlmr....#1 is my favorite too!
9.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Singer! Your ring is beautiful!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
VERY LOVELY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is a unique choice to go with a cushoin halo and a round center. I myself thought that would look great because I favor a more squared shaped halos but its nice to see pics to prove it! You get the shape of a square with the sparkle of the round - best form both worlds as I see it.
31.gif

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Great pictures too.
3.gif
That diamond looks especially beautiful to me, and so does the ring.
1.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleidoscopic and diamond quester (and everyone else who has replied)!

Kaleido~I hunted forever to find a squarish-shaped halo for my RB. Patience is a virtue, I'll tell ya, but it was well worth the wait! Six months of searching, and I finally got the halo e-ring I had always imagined. Honestly, I didn't even think they made them like this....well, I guess there are other nutty people out there that like the square shape but the brilliance of a round...that's exactly what I was going for!
9.gif

BTW, I am going to be getting a big upgrade soon (a 1.75 -- 2.0 carat round or asscher...still deciding). I am going to keep THIS ring exactly how it is and wear it on my right hand. I think I want the ring for my new diamond to be a plain, platinum solitaire setting (looking at the knife edge design right now). I can't wait, but we're not rushing into anything because I want to make sure it is perfect (for me anyway).
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Love it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Singer, it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Great pics BTW
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it - I love it - I love it!!! Love that cushion shaped halo - love the shank of the ring - how wide is that BTW, I''m curious? The ring reminds me of a vintage design - it has that flair to it - and I am just drooling over here!!!!!
3.gif
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous ring!! can''t go wrong w/ combining that lovely cushion shape w/ the sparkle of a round.. right?
1.gif

the new pics are great!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Yummy!!! Beautiful halo and a gorgeous ring!! Congrats!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2006 5:33:25 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I love it - I love it - I love it!!! Love that cushion shaped halo - love the shank of the ring - how wide is that BTW, I''m curious? The ring reminds me of a vintage design - it has that flair to it - and I am just drooling over here!!!!!
3.gif
30.gif
It is 2mm thick.
2.gif

Thanks for the compliments! Your ring is absolutely gorgeous as well!!!!!

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Its Beautiful!
I love the round w/ cushion shaped halo!
joni

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, that''s so pretty!! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/3/2006 5:21:02 PM
Author: singer

Kaleido~I hunted forever to find a squarish-shaped halo for my RB. Patience is a virtue, I'll tell ya, but it was well worth the wait! Six months of searching, and I finally got the halo e-ring I had always imagined. Honestly, I didn't even think they made them like this....well, I guess there are other nutty people out there that like the square shape but the brilliance of a round...that's exactly what I was going for!
9.gif

BTW, I am going to be getting a big upgrade soon (a 1.75 -- 2.0 carat round or asscher...still deciding). I am going to keep THIS ring exactly how it is and wear it on my right hand. I think I want the ring for my new diamond to be a plain, platinum solitaire setting (looking at the knife edge design right now). I can't wait, but we're not rushing into anything because I want to make sure it is perfect (for me anyway).
36.gif

That is so funny, we have the same way of looking at things.
26.gif

I was recently telling my FI that I want to get 2ct total weight for earings. But before I get the money to afford both stones, I would first buy the one .9ct -1ct round H&A and set it into a squarish halo right hand ring. Then when I saved up enough money to get the second stone, I would set the 2 round stones as earings and use the remaining squarish halo setting to put a colored stone into. My FI always gets a kick out of the way I think
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Singer, I love your ring. I think that rounds set in other shaped halos are just so unique and beautiful. Yours is an example of the finest kind.
2.gif

shay

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMIGOD how did I miss this! THAT IS STUNNNNNNNNNING. I LOVEEEEEEEEE it.
30.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2006 5:21:02 PM
Author: singer

Kaleido~I hunted forever to find a squarish-shaped halo for my RB. Patience is a virtue, I''ll tell ya, but it was well worth the wait! Six months of searching, and I finally got the halo e-ring I had always imagined. Honestly, I didn''t even think they made them like this....well, I guess there are other nutty people out there that like the square shape but the brilliance of a round...that''s exactly what I was going for!
9.gif

BTW, I am going to be getting a big upgrade soon (a 1.75 -- 2.0 carat round or asscher...still deciding). I am going to keep THIS ring exactly how it is and wear it on my right hand. I think I want the ring for my new diamond to be a plain, platinum solitaire setting (looking at the knife edge design right now). I can''t wait, but we''re not rushing into anything because I want to make sure it is perfect (for me anyway).
36.gif
Wowee...Big asscher and that big bright beautiful ring...Lucky girl. I love halos!!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone...It's been an eternity since I have been on this website, so I thought I would just say hi. I graduated from college, got a REAL job and have been working my a** off. Stressful, yet very exciting. Financial independence is wonderful. Major update....I broke things off with my fiance (2 months ago). We are no longer together and I gave him the ring back. Well, back to square 1...wish me luck. Hopefully I'll get to wear a big, shiny diamond again sometime in the future....bust most of all, I just hope I find Mr. Right.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
hey singer~ good to see ya back!

congrats on graduation, and getting a new job! thats great !!!!!

so sorry to hear about your break-up, I hope you are doing well and looking forward to the new adventures that await you!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Singer, welcome back!!! Congrats on graduating (and getting a great job)...I wish you the best of luck with everything!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, that is so stunning and worth the wait! congratulations!

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
not to be rude guys....but...you are not reading the most recent post from singer.....please go back to her last post and read before you comment.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh Singer, congrats on graduating and getting a wonderful job! I''m so sorry to hear about the breakup, but it sure sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders!!

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your replies, everyone! I am actually doing great. I have never been happier, surprisingly enough. My ex just dragged me down. No goals, negative attitude, etc...you get the picture. I am at a new place in my life and am ready to take on the world (sounds corney, but it's true). Thanks again for your support. Just wanted to keep everyone posted. I know most probably don't care, but I was on PS all the time and then it was like I just dropped off the face of the earth...lol...I kind of did for a while! :)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
You should be very proud that you graduated! Kudos for being strong and having goals in your life. And just think, when the right man comes along he will give you the ring of your dreams. Be happy and follow your dreams.....
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely my favorite halo look is the round stone set in a small square halo. Hey that''s your ring!
9.gif
Congrats, it''s gorgeous and looks so dainty on your hand!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I love it!!! It''s very much like mine, so we have similar tastes, I think.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results