shape
carat
color
clarity

Cushion Cut Mircropave Ring by Mark Turnowski

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!!!!! THAT IS PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL!! STUNNING!!!!

not to mention i am 100% completely jealous!

lucky girl!

i waaaaaaaaaant one:)

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous stone and gorgeous setting. i love it
30.gif

thanks FatGuy for saving the day
36.gif

fatguy

Rough_Rock
It really is stunning....the pictures don't do it justice.

Question for Winnie (forgot to ask you this morning)....what do you plan on doing for a wedding band? When I saw the ring at HW I was a bit concerned about fitting a wedding band next to the ering because of the top being much wider then the rest of the band?

BTW, thanks again for meeting me this morning, I REALLY appreciate it! ;-)

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes...thank you fatguy....you have satisfied me better than any man thus far today.....

and thank you winnie for going the extra mile for the pics. The ring is exquisite.

prettyrocks

Rough_Rock
Oh my! Your ring is qorgeous!! That pave work is beautiful! The ring is so dainty and delicate! Perfect! :)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
worth the wait- that ring is just amazing.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

that is knock-me-down gorgeous!!!! i LOVE how delicate all the pave is...it''s PERFECT!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

btw...i love this thread!!! perfect example of things that could only happen on ps...LMAO!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Congratulations!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
Holy freaking %#$*!!!! Definitely worth the wait
3.gif
WOW!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
That ring was indeed worth the wait! It''s just amazing! Thanks for taking the pics, FatGuy! Did anyone look at you guys strangely as you were taking the ring shots in Starbucks?
3.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow..... SHE is a BEAUTY!!!!
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif

I''m drooling like a baby...!!!!!!
9.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2005 3:24:43 PM
Author: BrightSpot
Did anyone look at you guys strangely as you were taking the ring shots in Starbucks?
3.gif

haha, good point brightspot!
5.gif
I would have been sooo amused to stumble upon two total strangers introducing themselves awkwardly and then just sitting down to take ring pics!
9.gif
Tell us the story fatguy & winnie!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummy, that ring is just stunning. i think that the halo almost seems most appropriate when it''s on the older fashioned cuts, so sparkly!! and that band, so delicate, love the detail work on the head. kudos to mark and congrats on your fabulous new ring! YUM.

got any more pix?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, it''s gorgeous! I really thought I was going to click on this thread again and there would be no pics! hehe, but there ARE pics and they are just amazing! the pave looks so delicate and flowing.. love it!
30.gif

congrats!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, that ring is just beautiful. Thank you, winnie, for going so far to get us addicts some pics. Thank you, fatguy, for understanding our addiction and helping to feed it (you enabler you).
9.gif
36.gif

That ring is definitely a show piece.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, is that a gorgeous ring!!! It''s yummy!!
30.gif
30.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2005 12:19:28 PM
Author: Matata
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss yes yes yes yes...thank you fatguy....you have satisfied me better than any man thus far today.....

hehee.... Matata you crack me up...

Anyhow, gorgeous ring, congrats!! Totally worth the wait! And a bit Thanks to fatguy!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: Does anyone else think the ring reminds them of.... REENA's LEON?!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

winnie

Rough_Rock
Well, everyone - it all worked out- thanks to FATGUY! he really helped me out because I couldn''t disappoint you guys!

Thanks for all of your kind words! Much appreciated...and Mark will now take care of Fatguy....another little "winnie" ring will be born...

You guys are die hard diamond fans and I thank you for all of the help and guidance.

have a great holiday season everyone-

xo

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Winnie, the ring is painfully beautiful! It looks like an antique ring. I just love cushions in halo settings. Your ring is one of the most beautiful I''ve seen. Congratulations and wear it in good health.
36.gif

Are you planning to wear a wedding band with it? I was wondering about how it''d affect the diamonds in the gallery. But then again, your ring is a stand alone piece--it doesn''t need anything else!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh, I also wanted to thank random fatguy for providing us with our eye candy
9.gif

and don''t forget to come back with your mark turnowski beauty too!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! And I love how the pictures say "BAM, here''s my ring!!!" Was someone feeling a wee bit hesitant to let us see her fingernails? Tee Hee!
emotion-5.gif
Love it.. Congrats!!!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Fatguy, you need to travel the country and take everyone''s ring pics - they''re fab! Winnie, you''re a lucky lady - it''s a gorgeous ring. Thanks to both of you for giving us some pictures to drool over..... stunning!!!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
I had to start from page 1 and scan through slowly to make sure I didn''t miss the pics....and finally found them!!

Very beautiful!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto to all the other compliments!!!!!! Gorgeous!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Winnie: I love your ring! Cushion and micropave is like a match made in heaven in my book! It''s absolutely gorgeous! And it was great of Fatguy to take those amazing pictures! The only thing I would change is to have more pix!!!

What are you going to do for a wedding band? I think a couple of other people have asked and I am curious my self.

Congratulations!
36.gif

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
I met with Mark tonight and tried on the same ring and I think I''m in love!

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Winnie!
I was refered to your ring by another member because it is basically EXACTLY what I'm looking for! I was just wondering if you could tell me what size ring you wear. I'm just trying to compare how that size diamond would look on my finger!! : )

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my....your cushion is so pretty!!!! Well done.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results