shape
carat
color
clarity

concealing the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
I ordered the ring from James Allen and it came in this VERY nice box....but it''s huge...probably not abnormal or anything I just think ti''s too big for being able to propose on the fly....so the only idea i have is to go get a cheap ring box from a jewler and then wear some baggy khaki shorts with big pockets on the sides and put the ring in the bottom and then my cell phone and keys n''stuff too....what ya think?

Chi

Shiny_Rock
sounds like THE plan...good luck...
21.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I got engaged at Disneyland, and my fiance kept the ring box (From WF) in the front pocket of his pullover the WHOLE 10 hours we were there. I could definitely notice it, so I TOTALLY think you should get a smaller box!! Good luck!

Grace

Rough_Rock
My brother put the ring in one of those small plastic bubbles that you get out of gumball machines. His gf always told him he didnt need a "real" ring to propose with, she''d take one out of a gumball machine. So he handed her the bubble with the ring wrapped in a ribbon so she thought it WAS a bubble gum ring. When she opened it she freaked!!! My husband hollowed out a square in the pages of a little pocket sized book of poetry he wrote me. When I turned the last page...WOW! That was definitely pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results