shape
carat
color
clarity

Coming out of lurk-dom, need opinions on these rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

weemama

Rough_Rock
Hello all, I have been lurking here for a few months and have learned so much. You all actually helped me to decide what wedding bands to get. The issue is, my wonderful fiance knew I liked the look of one band on each side, so he bought 2. Now I don''t like how they look on either side. He thinks (and I kind of agree) that the 2 together are too much. Can I post some pictures and get opinions on the best configuration please?

weemama

Rough_Rock
Well of course it won''t attach pics. Do links from photobucket not work within the html?

weemama

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies! Excuse the finger chub overlapping, I have very short and stubby fingers. I also took these pics a couple days ago and I got a manicure today :p I think my main concern was the 2 bands being too much or overshadowing the engagement ring. I don''t typically wear much jewelry so I can''t tell if it''s too much. Each band is 2 mm so they make 4 mm together.

hihowareyou

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Personally I would also prefer the look of a single band with the E-ring on my finger. That said all three options look nice and it really depend on your personal style/personality as to which would suit you best.

Since you have three options you can always change it up depending on what you are wearing
1.gif

stci

Ideal_Rock
One band for me too!
36.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
One band with the engagement ring and the two bands together when you don''t feel like wearing your engagement ring.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
i would wear one and bring out the second for occasions when you want more bling:)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t like either of them with your ring. I think it looks prettier all alone. Wear them on the other hand.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
I like the look of one band with your ering. Maybe you could wear the other one on your right hand and get some other stackers to wear with it down the line.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it with one band or with two bands together on one side of your e-ring.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
I think your e-ring looks great with one band and my next choice would be 2 bands on one side.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They all look good but I like the single band with your ering the best. The beauty is you can mix things up too.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings!! I really like the options of single band and 2 bands on one side.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results