shape
carat
color
clarity

Come see my beautiful Diamond stud Earrings by Victor Canera

himni

Shiny_Rock
Hi ladies and gents :)

I got these earrings over a year ago, but dh told me I needed a break from PS lol. Reason being, is that as soon as I started wearing these, I started picturing myself wearing a round canera diamond engagement ring (emilya setting with a double row of pave).

Seriously, it seems the more I stay on PS, the more I want a ring in every setting LOL.

These earrings are so fabulous, delicate and feminine. I just love them. They are not overwhelming but stand out. They go with anything. I love that the halo is very delicate and does not overwhelm the centre diamond.

I took some pictures of the earrings with my iPhone - they do them no justice, but you guys get the idea.

As far as customer service, my husband dealt with VC and he said that he was super nice and made the process easy.
As far as the quality, when I took them to get appraised the appraiser was so impressed, by the craftsmanship and quality. My appraiser is very tough and knows what he is talking about. He has a very lengthy resume and he is not impressed easily.

I would not hesitate to order any other heirloom piece of jewelry from Victor Canera. But I am trying to not even go on his website, the temptation is too much LOL.

the only thing is, that I am always afraid I will lose them…speaking of which, I have a crazy story that happened to me this summer.

So I have an online shoetique, I had to go in to the post office to get something from my PO BOX and to mail some things. My husband and I were going on a lunch date afterwards so he was driving. As I was leaving my house I washed my hands. I placed the boxes that I was going to mail in the back seat.

As we are driving to the post office, I took my ring off to lotion my hands, we were in a deep conversation so my mind was elsewhere.
I get to the post office and mailed off the boxes that were ready, but I was short one box. So i got the box and went and started packing the shoes, I needed more tape so my husband volunteered to get the tape for me, while I got the box ready. My husband came back, with a look on his face, that I had never seen. He said “You need to be more careful, I can’t believe what you just did” I thought he was referring to the fact that I was packing at the Post office or that he was joking. He proceeds to show my engagement ring!!!!!
I nearly died, we were both in shock. Of course he freaked out, and I was so mad at myself. The crazy thing is that the ring was on the concrete outside my car door, the whole time that we were inside!
There was someone in the parking spot next to us!! Seriously, I felt so terrible for being an airhead that day. I guess after I lotioned my hands I did not put the ring back on, it was on my dress and it fell off me when I got out the car.

So now I do not care if my ring looks dirty after I apply lotion to my hands. After that day I was so scared to wear any jewelry. So ladies please be careful when you are applying lotion to your hands. I love my ring, I know how hard my husband worked to buy it for me, and i would have balled my eyes out if I had lost it.

I am sorry for the long post and grammatical errors , I am Pricescoping and drinking some vino :) cheers.[/b]

victor_canera_earrings_custom.png

victor_canera_earrings_.png

victor_canera_earrings_side_view.png

victor_canera_earrings.png

himni

Shiny_Rock
Re: Come see my beautiful Diamond stud Earrings by Victor Ca

more pictures:

victor_canera_0.png

vc_custom_studs_ear_shot.png

peek_a_boo_with__vc_studs_.png

himni

Shiny_Rock

last ones:

here is picture of my ring and one of my Victor Canera Collection, lets hope the hubby will buy me more for my 30th bday :)
I am going to apologize for the hair on my knuckles ahead of time, I had the camera zoomed in.

here is the video he from his YT page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aK94W7HXKNA

victor_canera_double_halo_and_pave_band_.png

victor_canera_collection_.jpg

my_set_victor_canera_.png

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock

Gorgeous VC jewels! And what a story about your near loss. Whew! So glad it ended well. And I had a lol moment when I read your post because, like you, I pretty much want nearly all types of settings, center stone types and colors since joining. :razz:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

OK. These are GORGEOUS!!!! I have never wanted halo studs before. I've always looked at jackets and thought, "meh". I could go without. Now, seeing your earrings, I can DEFINITELY see myself wearing those EVERY DAY!! Gah. Why does everything Victor make have to be so beautiful?!

Please can you tell us the specs of the center stones on the studs?

Can you post more pics of your wedding set on your finger together? It is gorgeous. Omg.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Wow! Your earrings are stunning! :love: They look beautiful on you! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous studs!!! I love the elegant and new classic heirloom quality.
Your rings are stunning as well :love: :love: Thanks for sharing your scary experience. Glad you still have your beautiful e-ring. It's a dream piece.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Amazing earrings! I love them!!! :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

Your new earrings are just exquisite and your rings are quite lovely as well. I am so glad that you didn't lose your ring at the post office!!! These things happen and that is why insurance can be a good thing. Your pieces are too gorgeous not to be worn and enjoyed.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love your VC pieces, they are magnificent!! :love:

Regarding almost losing your e-ring, when I got engaged a friend told me it's better to have dirty rings than no rings. That statement has stuck in my head all this time and I find myself repeating it when I'm putting on lotion, etc!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning earrings, I have been wanting a pair like them too!!! What size are the centre diamonds? So glad you didn't lose your beautiful ring!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

This is exactly why I've had to take a PS break too! Those are spectacular studs.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh wow, those earrings are incredible! :love: I so love the European rounds in the halos! Your ring is gorgeous, too!!! You have a wonderful start to a fine collection! I love Victor's work as well!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I've been waiting a long time to see real life pics of your lovely VC halo studs--I can say it was definitely worth the wait! :cheeky: They look fabulous on you! :appl:

himni

Shiny_Rock

SparklySoprano|1450850128|3965190 said:
Gorgeous VC jewels! And what a story about your near loss. Whew! So glad it ended well. And I had a lol moment when I read your post because, like you, I pretty much want nearly all types of settings, center stone types and colors since joining. :razz:

@SparklySoprano hehehe, I had a feeling I wasn’t the only one with that problem.

LLJsmom|1450859531|3965233 said:
OK. These are GORGEOUS!!!! I have never wanted halo studs before. I've always looked at jackets and thought, "meh". I could go without. Now, seeing your earrings, I can DEFINITELY see myself wearing those EVERY DAY!! Gah. Why does everything Victor make have to be so beautiful?!

Please can you tell us the specs of the center stones on the studs?

Can you post more pics of your wedding set on your finger together? It is gorgeous. Omg.

@LLJsmom

here is a video of the stones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jyTlTW5Zs

I can not recall the exact specs, but each stone is around .80 H/VS2 or VS1, just under 6mm. My husband had Victor cut them to those specs and included 3:16 in the laser inscription. 3:16 is our anniversary. I think he was going to get jackets instead of a halo setting , but VC advised against it due to the airline. Overall VC had creative control and outcome is gorgeous.

here is the thread of my wedding set:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-carat-victor-canera-puppy-hubby-did-well-pic-overload.190353/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-carat-victor-canera-puppy-hubby-did-well-pic-overload.190353/[/URL]

by the way I LOVE your Jocelyn ring. Its beautiful.

Rockinruby|1450863570|3965241 said:
Wow! Your earrings are stunning! :love: They look beautiful on you! :appl:

@Rockinruby thank you :)

Acinom|1450896193|3965366 said:
Gorgeous studs!!! I love the elegant and new classic heirloom quality.
Your rings are stunning as well :love: :love: Thanks for sharing your scary experience. Glad you still have your beautiful e-ring. It's a dream piece.

@Acinom wow thank you! You have one of my top 5 PS collections. I am in love with your 5.54 ct Sapphire ring, its so beautiful and I love the color. Originally these were suppose to be sapphire centre stones, but i don’t know how it got switched to diamonds ( not that I am complaining). I would love a pair sapphire halo earrings like these, but i have no idea how to chose the right pair, I find the process of finding sapphires very difficult, especially done online. I would love a pair of unheated sapphires.

P.S: can I play in your jewelry box? lol :) I can just picture myself staring into your LM Paraiba. Its truly a work of art.

@luckyhonu thank you

Sundial|1450908694|3965464 said:
Your new earrings are just exquisite and your rings are quite lovely as well. I am so glad that you didn't lose your ring at the post office!!! These things happen and that is why insurance can be a good thing. Your pieces are too gorgeous not to be worn and enjoyed.

@Sundial thank you. Yes I agree about the insurance, but its just the thought of losing something that means so special.

JDDN|1450921722|3965541 said:
Love your VC pieces, they are magnificent!! :love:

Regarding almost losing your e-ring, when I got engaged a friend told me it's better to have dirty rings than no rings. That statement has stuck in my head all this time and I find myself repeating it when I'm putting on lotion, etc!!

@JDDN I agree, and I learned my lesson, I still cant believe how careless I was that day.

arkieb1|1450924476|3965564 said:
Stunning earrings, I have been wanting a pair like them too!!! What size are the centre diamonds? So glad you didn't lose your beautiful ring!!!!

@arkieb1 the size of the centre stones is .80 each, heres a link to VC’s youtube channel which has a video of the stones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6jyTlTW5Zs

Rosebloom|1450927636|3965594 said:
This is exactly why I've had to take a PS break too! Those are spectacular studs.

@Rosebloom irk, especially for myself, because I do not splurge on other large purchases. For example; some of my friends love collecting expensive purses or high end designer shoes,and they have to have it as soon as the collection drops. But to me that stuff all gets old and eventually you can find it on sale. I never buy designer clothing or fashion accessories unless they are on sale. The other reason PS makes it tempting is because, I truly think that its not getting new jewelry that is addictive, its the process of having it made. Picking out a stone, a setting, jeweler, the fedex box lol.

@diamondseeker2006 thank you!

@m-2-b thank you, I love your collection, especially your WF bracelet, and that ring in your profile picture,do you have a thread for it?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty. The halos are so dainty! They look just right on your ears.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a nice collection! I think a pendant is in order for your 30th!!!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

OMG, I love this! I also love your double halo VC ring! Pardon while I wipe the drool off of my chin...

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Beautiful VC collection!!! :love: I am sooo happy you didn't lose your ring.

LesleyF

Rough_Rock

I am in love with those earrings! :love: They are to die for! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results