shape
carat
color
clarity

Clear pics of my newly reset diamond! Pics for you Sparkle Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I think you can see the prongs more clearly in these next few pics!

newly reset solitaire 10.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I had to add this one, I loved the angle of the shot. It shows what a beefy setting it is, which I prefer. I like substantial looking settings for larger diamonds, rather than thin, dainty settings that look too fragile for the diamond.

Beefy setting.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Looks fantastic
dance2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!! The cathedral and the prongs are very pretty. Your pictures are great too!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful flowers and great pics! Thanks for adding a few more!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I love the flowers too!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very nice - sounds like you are very pleased with the outcome.....enjoy!

platinumbride

Rough_Rock
Hand shots?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring...and I love looking at your beautiful flowers!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Love these white flowers in my garden, not sure what they are, but they smell nice! lol

new reset in flower 2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I imagining it ... or does it look a whole lot like your previous setting? Which, was, you know, lovely! As is this one. Is it the profile that''s different? The prongs? Without seeing side by side I''m stumped.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 8:15:45 PM
Author: decodelighted
Am I imagining it ... or does it look a whole lot like your previous setting? Which, was, you know, lovely! As is this one. Is it the profile that''s different? The prongs? Without seeing side by side I''m stumped.
If you take a peek at this thread,
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/will-have-new-ring-in-a-few-hours-diamond-being-re-set.88763/
You will see that I kept the shank, and added a more decorative, 6 prong solstice head. It changed the look totally! I don''t think the setting matters as much as the prongs that hold the diamond does. If the head doensn''t look good, then it doesn''t matter how pretty the setting is! It looks 100% better from all angles now..flows much nicer, since the head actually compliments and shows the diamond off better. Before, the head looked too small for the diamond, and wan not all that attractive, it took away from the diamond. There are other members who simply changed the prongs,(from 4 to 6, or to a more decorative head) and it gave the ring a whole new personality.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I''ve never been a huge fan of cathedral solitaire settings, but yours has got to be one of the prettiest I have ever seen! You''re converting me!!

I love it, congrats on your upgrade!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring. I love the setting

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the explanation! I missed your other thread ... but it all makes sense now. Gorgeous & thrifty solution. CONGRATS!

(have to say I was worried when you were looking for another setting, considering how perfect your ring looked with your new bezel band ... now you have the best of both worlds!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results