shape
carat
color
clarity

Clear pics of my newly reset diamond! Pics for you Sparkle Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2008 10:56:24 PM
Author: decodelighted
Thanks for the explanation! I missed your other thread ... but it all makes sense now. Gorgeous & thrifty solution. CONGRATS!

(have to say I was worried when you were looking for another setting, considering how perfect your ring looked with your new bezel band ... now you have the best of both worlds!)
Thanks, It wasn't a case of being "thrifty", I simply could NOT find a setting I really loved. I wasn't worried about matching the bezel band, since I have various bands, diamond, plain etc..and have NO problem spending the money to buy another band (which Is already in the works). A plain shank is so versatile, and for someone like myself, who LOVES change, and versatility, this style allows for endless combinations, and possibilities!
Tberube, I think my cathedral is THE nicest I've ever see too! lol...Thanks! It has such a slight taper upward, and really accentuates the head/diamond!

Sparkle_Girl

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!! tahink you soooooooo much you are THE BEST! i love this ring and i love how those prongs make the diamond look so HUGE!!!
face23.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sparkle_Girl

Shiny_Rock
ALSO.... those are some pritty flowers!
1.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous shots Beau! I totally missed that this is the same setting with a new head. It looks so completely different I assumed the whole thing was new! Truly beautiful, congrats. You have a nice collection of WBs to go with it too, I''m so jealous.
11.gif

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Cathedral setting? I love it. beautiful!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Trying to resize this one for my avatar, not working though..Hmmm

PS avatar.jpg

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
GIRL! Your pics are like a professional''s...DAMN THAT THING LOOKS HUGEEEE in it new head.

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Your ring is stunning and I love the wedding band with it-they look perfect together!

Elegant

Brilliant_Rock
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

Gorgeous! I LOVE the hand shot the best, it looks beautiful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say that your reset looks gorgeous! I love the six prong Solstice head, and the proportions work perfectly with your stone and band. I''m glad you finally found "the one"! Congrats!!

Bev

Shiny_Rock
A classic beauty!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!! And the photos are just beautiful!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2008 12:09:24 AM
Author: Upgradable
I just wanted to say that your reset looks gorgeous! I love the six prong Solstice head, and the proportions work perfectly with your stone and band. I''m glad you finally found ''the one''! Congrats!!
You''re back? Yeah! Thanks..the ring IS Gorgeous..you''re right!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results