shape
carat
color
clarity

Claude Thibaudeau

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I was just wondering if anyone had a Claude Thibaudeau ring or anything similar. He has a really funky sense of design but the catalogue pictures are more computer made or drawings and I would like to see a real ring. Thanks!

http://creationthibaudeau.com/

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
I love his designs! We were going to create a custom setting, however, I am really drawn to his designs. Would love to see one in person as well!

1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think 'MaryAlaina' has one...

on her website! (www.maryalaina.com).

'Wish there was a way to show ring more up-close and personal than that on the Net.

You may find similar designs by Ron Davidson (see his 'tension style' rings pinned with gold bars) and I wonder if Eddie Sakamoto (www.sakamotodesign.com/) or the works at 'Jewelsmith' (www.jewelsmithonline.com) do not have some of the feel.

Hope some of the 'hunt' is fun
1.gif

Incisor

Rough_Rock
I had a jeweller make a copy of a Thibaudeau design.(see Avatar)
I wish I had gotten the real one, but he didin''t make it to fit smaller diamond.
Just a tought.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Here is a shot of my Claude Thibaudeau platinum right hand ring. It is very substantial and well made and I have really enjoyed wearing it.

claudethib2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results