shape
carat
color
clarity

check out my eternity band from Id Jewelry

Greenie9876

Rough_Rock
Hello...after seeing all the beautiful ebands from ID Jewelry...I contacted Luann and ordered the most beautiful band.

It's 16 rounds (our 16th anniversary) totalling 4.23 carats...FG color SI clarity...pricescope quality ala LALove. I'll tell you...the diamonds are stunning.

My pix aren't that great and I need a manicure in the worst way =) ...but here goes.

Thanks to everyone who recommended IDJ. They were great to work with and the end result is beautiful!

2012-04-14 10 01 19 (2).jpg

2012-04-14 10 00 35 (3).jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is GORGEOUS Greenie! I love that U setting - very nice on you! Mine is a 1/2 eternity and I love the sparkle it fires off, like little explosions when the sun hits them! :appl: :appl:

Congratulations on your 16th anniversary - love the 16 diamonds to represent that. Very sweet!

Add your honkin' ring to all of the other eternity threads - we all love to look at the bling!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How perfect to be able to make it 16 stones on honor of your anniversary!!! Very beautiful ring! :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
wow, so pretty! :love: It's beautiful way to celebrate 16 years!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Dont' stop there! come back and post more pics! profile, top down, macro, inside out, upside down.. (oops, went a little crazy there :lol: :lol: :lol: )

But please, if you can post more, we'd love to see them - I know I love this setting! :bigsmile:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Absolutely stunning! And congratulations on your anniversary!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results