shape
carat
color
clarity

Channel-set round eternity band (pic overload)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My beloved husband took the camera with him when he went to visit his family (I''m in no position to criticize, since I wanted him to bring me Cute Overload-level cute pics of his nephew), so I''ve been waiting and waiting and waiting to post pics of my new estate eternity band from Signed Pieces! .75, WG, G-H, VS2, and what is quite probably waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many pictures.

Hey, I''m depraved a''cause I''ve been deprived!

1 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Requisite flower shot ....

2 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
With my wedding band ....

3 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stacked with my e-ring (which is not, er, green, though it would be cool if it were - I''m guessing it''s picking up a reflection off of the plant-life).

4 Eternity props.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOhhhh, i really like them all together! very pretty!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Distance shot, for those as sometimes wonder how things look proportion-wise (1.5 on 5.5).

5 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Channel-set with e-ring alone (I like to wear my w-ring on my right hand, so this is a nice way to off-set the "When are you getting married?" questions that an e-ring alone on the left hand can fetch). Also, mini-fire!

6 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Profile shot - I love how low it sits!

7 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
For fun and contrast, on my lighter ....

8 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And another ....

9 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And, CD pics! It had never occurred to me to try this until someone mentioned it on the Creative/Funny/Ironic thread ... what a great idea! Turns the e-ring into a little disco ball.

10 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aaaaaaaaaaand, lastly (well, at least for now, because, MAN, did I go overboard or what), on its own little purple "velvet" footstool, reclining regally: thanks for your patience, ladies!

11 Eternity props.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, Violet3 and Coati! I am pleased with how the little (ahem) photo-shoot turned out. Now, alas, back to work ....

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
what a great ring...i hope to join the "stacking bands" club one day lol

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is beautiful, and I love the way it looks with your e-ring (and wedding band). Very nice pictures, too!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I love how unique the prongs are on your ering-so pretty. The channel set band is fab! I''m a huge fan of channel set myself.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Never too many pictures, Circe. Your ring is one of my favorites...and gosh it looks oober pretty with all of your bands
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty new band and all your rings look great together.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aw, thanks, Aggie, HappyGirl, SDL, FF, D*D, Krisvrn, Siamese Kitty, Miranda, Skippy, LiB, and Marcy! (Did I miss anyone?
41.gif
)

SDL, my micrometer says its a hair under 3 mm - the metalwork of the frame is so fine that it tricks the eye into thinking its thinner on the hand (or my eye, anyway).

SK - fishtail prongs! They were big in the 20''s and 40''s, but they''re not too popular these days. Me, I love them ....

SK, Miranda, and LiB - thank you, I''m blushing!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! And there is no such thing as too many pictures!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunning and classic, and it really looks great with your set as well!!! I''ve always loved the prongs on your e-ring by the way!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks, Maisie, Tuckins1, Pixley!

Kcoursolle, thanks! I was nervous about the gaps bugging me, but at normal visual magnification, (to quote someone''s sig line), all I see is sparkle. And the styles are roughly contemporary, so ....
41.gif

SDL, have you posted pics of your anywhere? I tried to mine the backposts, but all I found was the preemptive shopping thread ... am I blind?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results