shape
carat
color
clarity

champaigne reflections band - anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
This band has caught my eye...I love the idea of it sitting flush with my solitaire, yet having diamonds on the outside edge...any pictures of this ring in real life?

Does anyone know, will whiteflash make this in white gold if asked? They offer yellow gold or brushed platinum and I would want it to be white and shiny!

Thank you!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t help with the pictures, but if you want it made in white gold, I''d contact Whiteflash. If they make it in yellow gold, I don''t know why they wouldn''t make it in WG for you.

It is a gorgeous ring!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2008 8:15:44 AM
Author:waterlilly
This band has caught my eye...I love the idea of it sitting flush with my solitaire, yet having diamonds on the outside edge...any pictures of this ring in real life?

Does anyone know, will whiteflash make this in white gold if asked? They offer yellow gold or brushed platinum and I would want it to be white and shiny!

Thank you!
Just ask them as Orb says, they are very helpful!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I will contact them! After looking at it some more...I wonder how this would look on it''s own? I''d like a band I can wear alone too - not sure if this would look strange...hmmm.

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 9:26:11 PM
Author: waterlilly
Thanks! I will contact them! After looking at it some more...I wonder how this would look on it''s own? I''d like a band I can wear alone too - not sure if this would look strange...hmmm.
When you contact WF, ask if they can send you a picture of someone wearing the ring. This might give you a better idea of what it would look like alone.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have seen it and i really don''t think it is a ''stand alone'' ring. it was made to go with the champaigne band and to reflect the diamonds on the side of it. the band itself is verrrrry knife edged and you really can''t see the diamonds on the matte side unless you are looking at it completely from the side. it really doesn''t offer anything on it''s own or with a plain band since there is nothing to ''reflect'' on the high polished side. don''t get me wrong, i absolutely LOVE the champaigne ring and i think this looks nice with it as intended....just not on it''s own or with a regular ering.
of course, if you are really interested in it, you should order it and have a lookey-see for yourself. maybe it is a look you will love!
36.gif

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2008 11:07:46 PM
Author: belle
i have seen it and i really don''t think it is a ''stand alone'' ring. it was made to go with the champaigne band and to reflect the diamonds on the side of it. the band itself is verrrrry knife edged and you really can''t see the diamonds on the matte side unless you are looking at it completely from the side. it really doesn''t offer anything on it''s own or with a plain band since there is nothing to ''reflect'' on the high polished side. don''t get me wrong, i absolutely LOVE the champaigne ring and i think this looks nice with it as intended....just not on it''s own or with a regular ering.

of course, if you are really interested in it, you should order it and have a lookey-see for yourself. maybe it is a look you will love!
36.gif

thank you! i was beginning to think this was the case, a great idea for a very matchy set - but I need a ring that can stand alone as well. I really love the michael b. petite lace ring (but don''t really love the price) so think I''m going to look into having WF produce one. I think I remember someone on here having one from WF but can''t seem to find the post - anyone remember off hand who that was? (if I''m remember correctly?)

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crown lace inspired band by WF. Found it. Someone was also lucky enough to find a real one (or repro?) on Ebay, but I think that was a one of a kind deal. ETA: it was Mary Alaina who found the lookalike band on Ebay. Lucky girl!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Wow.... it''s so sculptural! Fantastic piece. I''d love to see it on the hand...

gi_WF-RKnPt-Chp-Band_f.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2008 12:36:14 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I think Mary Alaina has one.........
1.gif

The one I have is not the knife edge version, but the regular full band (no shiny side).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results