shape
carat
color
clarity

Champagne diamond upgrade pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone''s color seems to be brought out SO MUCH more by the white halo...you did a great job!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Connie,

LOVE the new setting. It really makes your stone POP. You did a fantastic job.

Have you bought any new stones ???????? I haven''t LOL.

Linda

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh -- I am loving this redo! Gorgeous set Conitta!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, I really like the new setting. It makes the center stone pop quite a bit more and the color looks beautiful in the halo.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/25/2006 2:54:20 PM
Author: Linda W
Connie,

LOVE the new setting. It really makes your stone POP. You did a fantastic job.

Have you bought any new stones ???????? I haven''t LOL.

Linda
Thanks Linda, I love it. I have been wanting to do something with it for a long time.

I had my Labradorite ring arraised and he said it was a really nice stone but if it were 2 shades darker it would be $2800.00 more on top of the$3265.03 retail appraisal.

I was really delighted about the mounting also..The baguette diamonds were VS-2 and the rounds were VS-2 to SI1 and H in color.

Connie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Connie that is great.

I still haven''t done anything with my Andesine stone. I am afraid it will break or chip, if I have a jeweler set it. I would like to have earrings and a pendant made too, with the other Andesine stones I have.

I have only worn my Tanzanite ring once or twice. I am soooooooooooo afraid of chipping it. Do you wear your Tanzanite rings alot?

Linda

conitta

Shiny_Rock
I want to get some earrings made also and a pendant. I have a pr of 6mm hearts and a pr of 6mm or 5mm rounds I want made into earrings some how?????? The pendant will be a heart.

Yes I wear my Tanzanite rings...way more than you do. They are to enjoy.I don''t wear them if I have my grandson with me cause I am a little more NUTS then.

Connie

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will have to look at it that way too. Mine is the deep color too. Just afraid of ruining it LOL. I won''t wear it around my grandchildren either. What a disaster that would be. A 4 and a 6 year old LOL.

Linda

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love champagne diamonds and love your new setting....the other didn''t do the champagne justice! it ''pops'' now

movie zombie

tmdblue

Rough_Rock
Conitta,

Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
. I love champagne diamonds but I think it takes a setting like your''s (halo) to really capitalize on the color. How did you go about finding your champagne diamond?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful ! Love the new home you found that diamond.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/26/2006 6:08:14 AM
Author: tmdblue
Conitta,

Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
. I love champagne diamonds but I think it takes a setting like your''s (halo) to really capitalize on the color. How did you go about finding your champagne diamond?
Thank you tmdblue. The halo with white diamonds really made the champagne color stand out for shure and so much more than the other. I found this diamond 3 yrs ago at JTV. It came with an appraisal and told about the clarity of it. I heard of one in a pawn shop located about an hours drive from me and went to see it.It had 2 white diamonds on each side of the champagne diammond. The champagne was really lighter than I was looking for.This one I have was the cleanest one I could find and in the size I wanted.Really do not see them much and really less now.

I have 2 cognac diamonds being set in a bypass ring now.Hope to have it sometime next week.I''ll post some pics of it.

Connie

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2006 5:44:02 PM
Author: conitta

Date: 8/26/2006 6:08:14 AM
Author: tmdblue
Conitta,

Your ring is beautiful
30.gif
Thank you tmdblue. The halo with white diamonds really made the champagne color stand out for shure and so much more than the other. I found this diamond 3 yrs ago at JTV. It came with an appraisal and told about the clarity of it. I heard of one in a pawn shop located about an hours drive from me and went to see it.It had 2 white diamonds on each side of the champagne diammond. The champagne was really lighter than I was looking for.This one I have was the cleanest one I could find and in the size I wanted.Really do not see them much and really less now.

I have 2 cognac diamonds being set in a bypass ring now.Hope to have it sometime next week.I''ll post some pics of it.

Connie
Hi Conitta ~
emrose.gif

I can''t believe the difference in the setting and how it made such a huge difference in the coloring of your champagne diamond!
3.gif
What a great job you did!
36.gif
face23.gif

The halo is awesome!
emthup.gif

***And I can''t wait to see pic''s of these either!
31.gif
9.gif

Thanks for sharing and take care,
35.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Gosh I absolutely, positively love it!!!!!!!! So pretty - I want one like it! It''s so unique and nice. Very good idea about how you reset it - it looks amazing. Was that a custom setting or one from a designer?
36.gif

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 5:13:52 PM
Author: Beacon
Gosh I absolutely, positively love it!!!!!!!! So pretty - I want one like it! It's so unique and nice. Very good idea about how you reset it - it looks amazing. Was that a custom setting or one from a designer?
36.gif

Thanks to every one for the compliments. It was a custom. Soon as I get the cognac one , if ever, I will be sure to post pics......See ya then.....I love the darker diamonds...I guess some might see it & think it is a BAD DIRTY diamond...lol!!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/25/2006 1:46:04 PM
Author: conitta
Shay37.....Mine looks a lot like yours in your avatar.

Last one...
It does, doesn''t it? I think the diamonds in your halo and band are bigger though as well as your center stone.
2.gif

I love the way the new setting shows off the color of that beautiful diamond.

shay

conitta

Shiny_Rock
My band does look wider and mine has more prongs, but still they are very similar.What is the weight of yours? I hope the cognac diamonds pop as much as this one. I am having them set in white gold as well.

Connie

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW what a differance a setting can make. Congratulations on you newly reset stone. It looks great.

Maybe you could start a BEFORE and AFTER thread with this. The change is dramatic.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/30/2006 11:32:16 AM
Author: Stone Hunter
WOW what a differance a setting can make. Congratulations on you newly reset stone. It looks great.

Maybe you could start a BEFORE and AFTER thread with this. The change is dramatic.
Thank you Stone Hunter. That is a great idea for a thread but most may not have pics of the before....Does anyone else want to do that??????

Connie

conitta

Shiny_Rock
7.gif
Bummer....It looks like my Cognac diamond bypass ring will not be ready untill next week...Gosh
gig-itty!!!

Bambina

Rough_Rock
Oh, I love it! I am a sucker for halos. It looks so modern -- a great update! The setting really shows off the color. What a great I idea.

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/31/2006 2:32:49 PM
Author: Bambina
Oh, I love it! I am a sucker for halos. It looks so modern -- a great update! The setting really shows off the color. What a great I idea.
Thank you Bambina. Your avatar , is that your baby? I have one also, a Yorkie. Aren''t they wonderful!!!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Great ring, and I love the halo...mind sharing who created the setting?

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/4/2006 11:10:59 AM
Author: reader
Great ring, and I love the halo...mind sharing who created the setting?
Thanks Reader.... I bought and had it set locally I do not know who the designer was. As for designer items, I really do not care it only adds more $$$$$ for someones name or initials that I don''t know or care to know.I know that lots of PSers look for that and that is OK too.Everyone is different...right????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results