shape
carat
color
clarity

CELEBRITY E RINGS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
There''s no way that her pink sapphire was 95k!! Unless some jewler really jacked up the price on that pave. I wouldn''t think it was 10k either. I wonder if the 95k number was for the 3-stone EC ring he gave her later? Or more likely just silly people who don''t know their bling getting their ##s wrong!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
This photo is going to be huge.
It''s the only photo I''ve seen where you can kinda see Reese Witherspoon''s Ering - it''s from the golden globes.
Big Honkin'' asscher with traps or ecs on the side. Thoughts?

Scintillating...

reese-witheweb.jpg

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow''s too.
Looks like a big EC with a halo and a super thin band.

Scintillating...

Gwyns-ring-web.jpg

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/17/2006 11:31:32 PM
Author: blueroses
So I just got my new In Style in the mail and it's another wedding issue. I have to say, they have NOTHING on us!!!! Their little spread on rings was really disappointing....on certain rings (like Heidi Klum's yummy FY Oval/cushion) they had a totally different stone shape on their 'example' shots. I know it's never the same shot, but they weren't even close--For hers they had a radiant that looked vastly different. Anyway, I know your average person isn't batsh*tcrazy like we are. But I need ACCURATE bling!! I'll have to scan it later. So sad (or at least predictable) how many of these engagements are already over (Richie, Hilton, Sheridan....)
I have noticed that InStyle and USweekly and some of the others show a totally differant shape in their examples. I'm sure the average 'joann' wouldn't mind or notice, but it drives me nuts. Can't they do just a little research?
34.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 3:46:59 AM
Author: Scintillating
This photo is going to be huge.
It''s the only photo I''ve seen where you can kinda see Reese Witherspoon''s Ering - it''s from the golden globes.
Big Honkin'' asscher with traps or ecs on the side. Thoughts?

Scintillating...
I read a long time ago that her e-ring is none other than a Royal Asscher.
30.gif
This was when they first got engaged and there was a blurb in Cosmo about it years and years ago me definitely pre PS! Anyway I''ve always loved her and seeing that little spread on RAs had me fascinated with them ever since.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe I''m mistaken, but I thought Reese had a vintage Asscher, not a Royal Asscher. Also, Kate Hudson. I haven''t heard of any celebrity getting a Royal Asscher e-ring except in fiction (Sex & The City).

Anyhoo, color me thrilled to see a c.u. of Reese''s. I love her BAND too, or is it two. Looks kinda like a cartier rolling ring but with only two bands, one pave & one polished. Why can''t the paparazzi be better with the macro focus!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
deco you''re probably right either way I love her ring
30.gif
but that Cosmo article made me aware of RAs for sure!
30.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Decodelighted- I''ve always wished the photogs would care more about the jewelry!!!
9.gif

Who cares who they''re sneeking around with, what they''re snorting up their noses....Show us the bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Well know I suppose we can add Cheryl Crowe and Lance Armstrong to those ended engagements! I heard they broke up this morning! Anyone else hear that??

I was looking in a magazine and I was surprised Sarah Jessica Parker just wears a VERY VERY thin plain gold band on her left finger. She''s so very fashion forward and she is no stranger to unique bling it just surprised me.

They also had a spread on the Pink/Carey Hart wedding and it said:

''London jeweler Stephen Webster designed the couple''s platinum wedding bands, both of which are engraved with the words ''Til Death."

Now his looks like a mans thick band and you can easily see the Til Death. Hers looks delicate and I don''t see the words but like a pattern and it looks like it might have little diamond chips all in it...melee. I wish I could see what it looks like closer!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Another Hollywood breakup??What the heck is going on out there? It''s always the ones you think will make it that are spliting up!(with the exception of Paris Hilton, of course)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I tried to google stalk Reese''s ring to remind me ... all I got was "Neil Lane" ... could be a Royal Asscher in a vintage Art Deco setting (wouldn''t THAT be divine).

I''m kinda silly-i-ly stoked ''cause her Asscher has prominant prongs that stick out beyond the stone, like mine do -- I didn''t copy, I swear. I''d never seen a close up of her ring before. Mine, uh, not 4.5 carats though. *sniff, sniff*

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I had this cosmo a long time ago that had an extreme close up of Reese's ring. Must have been maybe 5 years ago. In any case, I fell in love with asscher's then because her ring was incredible.

Unfortunately, this forum revealed that asscher's appear smaller because they are deeper (I think
33.gif
). In any case, her ring is one honker. I wish I still had the magazine now that I've discovered PS.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 1:37:29 PM
Author: allycat0303
I had this cosmo a long time ago that had an extreme close up of Reese''s ring. Must have been maybe 5 years ago. In any case, I fell in love with asscher''s then because her ring was incredible.

Oh I wish I''d seen that COSMO!!! I remember first hearing about Asschers back in 99 or so when Reese''s ring was in the news. I totally remember looking it up & finding out all about that darn Asscher family blah, blah -- but fell in LOVE with the cut and had it in the back of my mind since then ...

SAY WHA?? Sheryl & Lance ... NO! Say it''s not so!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sheryl Crow and Lance broke up?? Wow it''s an epidemic!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/18/2006 12:44:59 PM
Author: devientdrow
Well know I suppose we can add Cheryl Crowe and Lance Armstrong to those ended engagements! I heard they broke up this morning! Anyone else hear that??

I was looking in a magazine and I was surprised Sarah Jessica Parker just wears a VERY VERY thin plain gold band on her left finger. She''s so very fashion forward and she is no stranger to unique bling it just surprised me.

They also had a spread on the Pink/Carey Hart wedding and it said:

''London jeweler Stephen Webster designed the couple''s platinum wedding bands, both of which are engraved with the words ''Til Death.''

Now his looks like a mans thick band and you can easily see the Til Death. Hers looks delicate and I don''t see the words but like a pattern and it looks like it might have little diamond chips all in it...melee. I wish I could see what it looks like closer!

~I saw their wedding in People magazine too... her wedding band looks like it was very pretty. I wonder how exspensive it was...
~P.S> Sheryl and Lance broke up??? My head is spinning!!!
26.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''ve sen Ms. Gwynnie P''s yummy ring described as a cushion with a more oval/rectangular shape. It is SO GORGEOUS!!!!!

Here''s one shot:
1293217.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Reese Witherspon and her ring is divine..I also think her hubby Ryan in a doll. They''ve been married quite a while no? He flew into town last minute to be with her on monday night for the Golden Globes, which she won one..They just still seem so sweet and in love. I hope they are one hollywood couple to make it. I love them together.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I agree MrsS....people love to bash and there are certainly rumors about them like any other Hwood couple, but they seem as normal as possible in that situation--just a couple of kids from Tennessee and Delaware who happen to be GORGEOUS. Cute little family. (Plus, um, YUM? He''s HOT!)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Reese Witherspoon''s ring. I think she and her hubby are adorable, and so are their kids.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m with you Mrssalvo, I adore Reese, Ryan and their kids, they are a beautiful family.

devientdrow

Brilliant_Rock
Here is more pics from that sim store that Mara mentioned, emitations. The "replica''s" are really bad looking but they give you a good close up of the real deal!

tpa_1880_1564268

Kate Hudson - Of course the one in the circle is real.

tpa_1878_7065986

Jen Aniston

tpa_1878_13821130

Reece Witherspoon

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/19/2005 12:58:23 PM
Author: madrock
Yes, it looked pretty yellow to me too. And there''s no way a 12-carat D flawless EC would sell for $480,000 -- or even a million. It would be more.
I noticed exactly the same thing. I don''t care how big the stone is, seeing any hint of yellow would bug the heck out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results