shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier white gold & diamond love ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Hello all, I know this might be a little late but I got a new camera and it took me a little bit to get used to it so I could take pic''s of my new jewelry I got for valentines from my love!

Cartier Love ring in white gold with 3 diamonds

bgmar09-21.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh lovely! And I love your ering too!

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Blue sapphire with diamond halo earrings and pink sapphire earrings, I wear both on my second piercing, Icet thanks I appreciate it!

bgmar09a-4.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
hehe I forgot my diamond studs are in the previous pic, those aren''t new but they are 4ctw

bgmar09a-2.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
And last but not least my pink sapphire and diamond eternity ring! So that''s all the new bling DH has given me the last couple months... Thanks all for letting me share!

bgmar09a-3.jpg

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Almost forgot to add a couple of pic''s of some earrings I have never posted before on PS, first my Jude Frances white gold & diamond crown huggies and my skinny 1.50tw diamond hoops!

bgmar09a-5.jpg

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
holy cow!!! 4ctw earrings?!?!?! GORGEOUS!!
and i LOVE your cariter love ring! you have great pieces!!

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
hehe thanks puffy! Now I want the Cartier Love white gold & diamond bangle to match my ring! DH will laugh if he hears that I want that now...
9.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing collection!!! Your DH is so sweet he gets you such beautiful jewellery!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous collection!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the pink sapphire ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - any handshots of that??

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Chiquitapet- thanks so much, DH is pretty sweet I guess hehe

SandDiegoLady- aww thank you, I totally forgot to write something about the cross hehe, my DH gave that to me last year and I believe it has 1ctw in 18k white gold...

Princessplease- very sweet thanks!

Catmom- wow that''s so nice coming from you considering your gorgeous collection also!

Motonmama- thank you, I also love that band because its very unique, I had never seen one like it before, and I will take some hand shots later and post them for everyon

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Coatimundi- thank you lovely, I actually really like all of your stuff and I don''t think I have gotten the chance to post on one of your threads in a timely fashion, but so you know I think you have amazing taste!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Your collection is simply stunning. LOVE IT ALL! Totally whiping drool away!
emsmilep.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!
You have a beautiful collection...thanks for sharing!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Cartier ring!

BeGatch!

Shiny_Rock
Tlh- thanks and beleive me I have also drooled over bling on here!
2.gif

Diamond Dana- thanks you so much!

Oobiecoo- thanks, I really like it too but now i want the matching bangle
27.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
You have a fabulous collection! I love your sapphires! This might seem silly... but where did you get that tray? Is that part of a jewelry box?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results