shape
carat
color
clarity

Carre eternity band revamped by David Klass

Muluver

Shiny_Rock
I had a carre eternity band that was channel set in 18k WG. While I loved the carre cut stones, I wasn't in love with the setting. My engagement ring as well as my wedding band are vintage inspired pieces so they didn't go as well as I had hoped when I stacked them together. The carre band felt a little too modern for my set and I found myself wearing it on my right hand or just using it as my travel ring. Also, I felt that the angles of the carre cuts got lost in the channel set because they just flowed so well together. I'm sure that most people assumed it was a princess cut band. :doh:

At first I considered just adding milgrain to the edges of the band but I really wanted a platinum band since my wedding set is also platinum. In addition, I felt that individually bezeling the stones would bring out their carre-ness more, so to speak lol.

I considered various vendors and requested quotes from a few. I chose to go with David Klass because I had been so thrilled with my platinum milgrained pendant that he had done for me earlier this year [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/half-carat-avr-in-david-klass-platinum-pendant.198885/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/half-carat-avr-in-david-klass-platinum-pendant.198885/[/URL] Since this band also involved platinum and milgrains, I knew he would do an amazing job and he surely did NOT disappoint!

Once again, David was a dream to work with and the eternity band turned out SO beautiful. I picked it up during my lunch break today and had to take pics and post immediately!! David is working on a second differently designed band (using the the left over carre cut stones from this project) in rose gold and I'm so looking forward to seeing it.

_20951.jpg

_20952.jpg

_20953.jpg

_20954.jpg

Muluver

Shiny_Rock
Here are some more pics of the band stacked with my SS wedding band and a plain platinum band from etsy. The stack looks so much better together!

_20955.jpg

_20957.jpg

_20958.jpg

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it is beautiful, what a difference. :appl: The stack looks perfect!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the revamp, too! It all looks amazing together! :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
The re-do came out beautifully. What a difference the new setting made.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You definitely achieved your objective. Gorgeous!

Anne

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Much improved - now you can really appreciate those stones!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
I love everything you do! This is just stunning! It will be another band I have to copy :)

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's beautiful, both of your bands are and you can really see the stones now!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
What a transformation! now you get to wear it as you had intended!
Nice job!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, Muluver, your revamped band is absolutely gorgeous!! :love: :love: I love the way the carre cut diamonds stand out so much more in the new setting & it looks perfect stacked with your other bands too!! It's one of my favorites on PS for sure.... Enjoy! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That turned out FABULOUSLY!!! WOW - I love how each individual stone just pops, in this setting. DK's milgraining skills are outstanding. Your ring is just stunning now - a perfect compliment to the others in your collection!

Fantastic revamp!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful redo!!! That is such a great marriage of modern and antique. The stack looks wonderful together. Can't wait to see the RG project!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great. Your stacks look terrific.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this!!!! :love: :love: :love: I have exactly the same preferences as you for bands!!!! French cut and carre are my favorites!!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Wow wow wow! I cannot get over how perfect this came out AND how perfect it is in your stack. I'm in lurve with it! :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not THAT'S a wedding band!! GORGEOUS!! :love: :love: :love:

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
This is amazing!!! I am obsessed with your stacks! I have a carre cut band that I might consider modifying (inspired by you!). Can you ask the ballpark of what you paid (since you already had the diamonds, which I would, as well)?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing reset of your band! The carre's are indeed much more defined. It looks gorgeous on you. You truly have the most amazing stack :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
You must be thrilled- incredible workmanship it looks amazing. I agree the stones just pop in their perfect milgrained frames and the whole feel and look of this band is to die for. Congratulations. You had great vision to do this- I might have been pleased as could be with the original ring- I saw it and thought it was great... but this- just wow. Great job.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I love carre-cut diamonds, and it's so nice to see them in a non-channel-set ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results