shape
carat
color
clarity

Can you change a solitaire trellis to 3 stone trellis?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
does anyone know if it''s possible to convert a trellis setting solitaire to a three stone trellis? my original ER is a lovely trellis setting, but for various reasons i''ve never been 100% happy with it, the first wedding band ate through the wires so I had it reset into a dreadful setting unfortunately though it did enhance the centre stone much more as it was a narrow diamond set band. long story short, I then changed it BACK to a trellis setting in a moment of spontaneity however it still doesn''t quite rock my boat.

i realise it is due to my diamond rather than the setting which my DH chose and tho it might not be what I would choose it still has a lot of sentimental value,. so, I guess my option is to either keep with the trellis setting but add more diamonds, or get something entirely different. if I could trade the diamond I absolutely would and that would be the problem solved, but as I would have to buy a new one altogether then I''d have this as a spare which seems silly. as i''ve only had this reset for 9 months I''m not keen to start again entirely on the setting which is why I am wondering if it can be altered?

I do suspect it might be tricky as the head isn''t really separate to the band as some styles are, but I''m still hopeful. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results