shape
carat
color
clarity

can''t post pic!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
I cannot post my pictures of my promise ring...it keeps saying that an error occured while processing, something like that. Help?!
-puzzled
read.gif

KSparkles

Rough_Rock
Mine did that too the first couple times I tried to post. Somehow, it let me do it after I shut the browser and re-logged in. Maybe that'll work for you??

mareray

Rough_Rock
My first attempts were the same as yours. I did a search for 'posting pictures' and found a lot of helpful hints.
read.gif

I found out my problem was that the files were too big.

Good luck! I can't wait to see your ring
21.gif

fancyrock

Brilliant_Rock
check out the thread titled... "Did you know that you can do THIS...?" in Diamond Hangout.

hope this helps...!
1.gif

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
ok so my files are too big (600kb) does anyone know how to resize using Nikon Picture Project?
Thanks so much guys for your help so farr!!!!!!

Todd07

Shiny_Rock
Most programs will give you an option using "save as" to compress the picture or use web format.

Another work around is to open the folder where your pictures are:

right click on the picture file

select "send to" and "mail recipient"

You'll be given a choice of "make all my pictures smaller" and "keep the original sizes" select the make smaller option.

Once the photos are attached to an email in outlook, you can right click and "save as" using a new file name. You don't want to overwrite the original file.

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
ok so I tried tried and tried, but i could not size down the pics, however I did get them posted on webshots.com
If you click on the link below you can view the pictures. Maybe someone who is more computer literate can take the pics from there and get them on this site. oh well....here is the link if anyone wants to see!
rolleyes.gif
http://community.webshots.com/user/terpgirl05

reena

Ideal_Rock
/idealbb/images/smilies/appl.gif here they are--very pretty!

196969577BrnPcN_ph.jpg

196970398xmfPao_ph.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
shoot--thanks todd! i SWEAR they showed up on my screen the first time!

HI--i'm a total freakin' loser . . .

AllThatSparkles

Rough_Rock
hey thanks guys, i appreciate your help!!!
appl.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Allthatsparkles-
Your promise ring is beautiful! And you and your boyfriend are just the cutest couple I've ever seen in my whole life. SOOOO cute..

Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results