shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling.........lisa1.01fvs1.......

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lisa- I really love the size of your Tiffany Setting (1.01)
30.gif
I think I have seen all the photos you have posted but never read about the size of your finger. Im sure you have posted it before, but I was just curious. Also, do you have anymore photos of the beauty lying around that you haven't posted before? Like maybe a full-hand shot too?
31.gif
Id love to see more of your 1.01 if you have any! Thanks Lisa!!!
35.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
*bump*

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Hiya Dreamgirl!!!
35.gif

You are too sweet.

I''ve been so busy trying to get preggers and spending all my PS time in Family & Home
that I just noticed your shout out.

I will post as many pics as you want in any fashion you want - to bad u don''t live in CA b/c
we certainly could have some Tiffany fun!

Yes, a full hand shot - check.

Anything else?

Oh and finger size is 4.25 but WB and RHR are 5 (when I was fatter).

BTW: I am waiting for a repair & polish on my newest T&Co. acquisitions
31.gif

So at the moment all my rings (including DH''s) except the e-ring are in NY getting shiny and fixed.

I was planning a phot shoot extraordinaire when they return.

Also, how is the job hunt going? I''ve been wondering what you''re up to these days.

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
DH needed a little help from his friend who needed a little help from his "friend"
31.gif

P6220209.Grinch.jpg

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Hand 3 - all shots under stove lighting at 9PM or Fridge (thanks Coati!!)

P6210190.Hand3.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!! Thank you so much, you are too kind! I was thinking you might not notice this thread.
36.gif

I now so badly want a 1ct+ Tiffany hehe
27.gif
I originally was thinking .75 -1ct range but now I feel spoiled looking at the larger stones. BF teased me last week and showed me a 1ct elsewhere (I didn't like it, he knew that but had to tease me anyway. Plus it had poor spread, looked like .60) He just enjoys playing games with me. Now Im like "See what you have done to yourself? Now I want a 1ct+ AND still from Tiffany!"
31.gif
He knows how badly I want a Tiffany, so Im sure I will end up with one. Besides, he really likes the setting styles Tiffany offers anyway. Your ring is too pretty I just can't get enough of it! I love the size of the stone and it has a really nice spread, my finger is 5.5 so a little larger than yours. I think I will show him the spread on your ring
30.gif

I would love to see your photoshoot extraordinaire when your rings return from their little vacation
31.gif

My last day of work is this Friday, I have been searching for a new job but not found one yet. Keep your fingers crossed for me! And I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I didn't know you were trying to have another baby.
4.gif

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DG - how do you calc. spread (I admit too lazy to search it down today)?
33.gif

Have u thought about buying from SP when ready?

They are really trustworthy (bought something recently & have talked to other buyers who needed things repaired).

I'm chomping at the bit for my goodies in NY - you could probably check on them for me - Ha Ha

Tiff's told me 6/30!!! When the'yd be back in Ca store
38.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lisa, your rings are beautiful. they suit your hand so well, and just look classic and elegant!

dreamgirl, i just happened to be enjoying some eye candy on signedpieces and happened to see this. i thought you might enjoy!
http://signedpieces.com/item.cfm?item_id=5954

1.gif

ETA: oops, sorry lisa! i just went back for another eyeful and realized you didn't have a handshot with both rings. for some reason when i went to post i had an image in my head of your hand with both. so weird!
33.gif
so i am editing to say that your ERING suits your hands so well and looks fabulous, and in my HEAD the two together do as well!
19.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
lisa- I've looked at SP before, not sure that we would purchase the ring from there or not. Why were your rings sent away for? Was there something wrong with the setting that they couldn't correct in the CA store? That would stink to send off your beloved rings lol! Your hand must be very sad right now.
Oh, as far as the spread goes, I wouldn't actually know without the #'s, but I was just judging by eye on how "big" it looks. Tiffany seems to be pretty good about those things which is NICE! lol

rainy- hehe
27.gif
Thanks for the link, how sweet of you!

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Rainy - HA HA you are so PC! No worries I have plastered enough pics. of my stuff that you probably stumbled across them at some point.

DG - The CA stores are no longer offering polishing as they told me it is both costly and dangerous to maintain the machines.
So all polishing goes to NY
7.gif

One of the pieces needed a little work on milgrain..........the others just polishing.

I sent 6 items total.

My hands are sad
emcry.gif

DG what''s on your wish list?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2008 1:16:28 PM
Author: lisa1.01fvs1
DG - The CA stores are no longer offering polishing as they told me it is both costly and dangerous to maintain the machines.
So all polishing goes to NY
7.gif

One of the pieces needed a little work on milgrain..........the others just polishing.

DG what''s on your wish list?
Oh I see. I wonder if my Denver Tiffany still offers polishing. I have had some of my sliver pieces polished before in store.
What is wrong with the milgrain? Just curious for "future" knowledge. lol

What is on my Tiffany wish list, you mean?

lisa1.01fvs1

Brilliant_Rock
Milgrain was a little smushed (is that a word?) in one spot - it is so delicate.

Yes - TIFFANY wish list...

Your''e in Denver?

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t realize the milgrain band was so delicate.
Yep, Im in Denver.

Hmmmm my current Tiffany wish list...
So many things!
31.gif

But I have always REALLY wanted the Elsa Peretti Diamonds by the Yard earrings. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results