shape
carat
color
clarity

**calling katiedid**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Katie, how thick is your shared-prong three-pointer band from WF? I am wondering how tall it stands off your finger. I also have the legato sleek line solitaire and am struggling to find a diamond band that will look good with it without being too tall. Your band looks great... love your u-prong eternity too, but that is for another year!
2.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool Dreamer - I feel special - getting called!!!
emteeth.gif
The 3 pointer band is very low set. I think it''s around 2 or 2.1 mm in height. Best of luck to you finding the perfect band. I still love the legato. Such a great solitaire setting and it goes with everything!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 8:10:10 PM
Author: katiedid
Cool Dreamer - I feel special - getting called!!!
emteeth.gif
The 3 pointer band is very low set. I think it''s around 2 or 2.1 mm in height. Best of luck to you finding the perfect band. I still love the legato. Such a great solitaire setting and it goes with everything!
Thanks Katie! I love the legato too, but I am a little OCD about the heights of my rings matching and it is hard to find a diamond band that is only 1.5mm tall
15.gif
Something will have to give -- my desire for a diamond band to wear with my solitaire, the setting, or my obsessiveness! LOL!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer, I''m pretty OCD too! But even the height of the uternity band (which I believe is around 3 or 3.2 mm) sits just fine with the legato. I think you''d be fine with anything 3mm or lower. Can''t wait to see what you get! What about the bezeled "jazz" lookalike band WF makes? That looks really low-set.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results