shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Gummi, EM1, Dani...my 2.06 EC upgrade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Smashing! Oh lalaal!

cheers--Sharon

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
po: Now I''m blushing!!! Thanks for posting it on the EC thread, too! I''m honored to be included.
9.gif

makemepretty: Wow, I almost teared up a bit (not kidding)! That is a HUGE compliment. Thanks so much!!

MMT: I''m glad you liked the photo. I was really worried that the shots wouldn''t come out great but I''m glad they did.
1.gif

dani: Aww, thank you so much!!! I''m glad you guys have been around to cheer me on. Really helped me hold on to my sanity while I was waiting on this ring. So happy to join the EC club!

luckylux: The baguettes are F/G in color and (I think) are VVS2. Thanks for the compliment!

hawaiianorangetree: WOW, thanks so much!! I''m honestly amazed at everyone''s kind responses! They really put a smile on my face today.
1.gif

elzny: I''m blushing again!!! Thanks!

EM1: I am so glad you like it!! Mind you, I don''t think it''s anywhere NEAR as legendary as your gorgeous ring but it''s definitely in great company among all the beautiful Pricescope EC''s!

And you''re right, finally having the ring definitely adds to the "I''m actually getting married" feeling. That and the fact that I just ordered our invitations yesterday. I really can''t believe this is actually happening!
2.gif

canuk-gal: Aww, thanks so much! You guys are really too kind. Much appreciated!
9.gif

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

It''s GORGEOUS! I''m so excited for you. I''m sorry I''m so late to the thread...I''m in wedding planning hell, but I came on today just to see if your ring was done and it''s perfect! I know we''re all biased, but aren''t ECs just so amazingly beautiful??
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
BEYOND Gorgeous!!! Congratulations. It''s absolutely stunning and one of my new fave PS rings!!

MrsDoubleP

Shiny_Rock
W
30.gif
W, peaches, just WOW! I really love your ring!

I had already decided that when I get an upgrade (in a million years), it would be either a round or a cushion, but now I''m definitely going to have to consider an emerald cut! Can I ask where you purchased the EC - is it from a Pricescope vendor?

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
gummi: Your response made me laugh out loud!! So glad you're back and that you like the ring, woo hoo! I have to agree -- EC's are the best ever. And yes I'm completely biased!
2.gif

But I have to admit, if I could do it all over again, and I had the funds, I would have to go with a Leon setting. While I love my baguette mounting, I'm not all that keen on how the prongs turned out. Whereas I just love how perfect and elegant the prongs on your ring are!! I'll have to figure out some way to address that in the future...for now I'm too in love with the ring to let it go for any period of time.
2.gif

PS -- Sorry to hear you're in planning hell! Is there a thread somewhere that I missed??

beebrisk: Wow, that is so, so flattering! Thank you so much for saying that!! ::blushing::

mrsdoublep: Thanks so much for the compliment!! I purchased the EC from Bluenile and definitely had a good experience with them overall. I did check with both Whiteflash and ERD but BN had a stone I just couldn't pass up!
1.gif

anyname

Shiny_Rock
wooooow...so beautiful, classic, and elegant. I''m running out of adjectives to describe your gorgeous ring!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
popcorn: Hehehe!! Thank you so much for all your adjectives. I''m really flattered!

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi Peaches! Glad my post made you laugh...I can''t tell you how excited I was to finally see your ring!!!

Just wanted to add that your photos are amazing. I still can''t get really good detailed shots of mine, but can''t really justify getting a brand new camera just for the purpose of photographing my ring.
3.gif
Plus now we really need to save and blah, blah, blah for the wedding. The process was going smoothly until the places I really wanted had high minimums on the amount of people they would allow and now the guest list is out of control. I totally thought that would never happen to me, but I guess I wasn''t immune to the dreaded wedding guest list dilemmas!
9.gif
I''m really jealous of your Vegas destination wedding.
2.gif
I will update the other post EM1 started for me soon with more details.

Also, don''t worry at all about your prongs! My prongs look all clawy and delicate in photos, but that is magnified so many times and it doesn''t look anything like that in real life. Your ring is gorgeous! And people aren''t noticing the prongs when they see it, they are noticing one heck of a big, beautiful diamond!!!
9.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It is perfect in every way Peaches!
30.gif
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is stunning! I think the prongs look just right - I wouldn''t change a thing. It is an absolutely gorgeous ring - so sleek.

Enjoy and feel free to take many more pics!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
woo hoo!!!!! AMAZING!!! It looks so good on your hand!

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
How did I miss seeing this GORGEOUS ring!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love it! So classically beautiful and elegant! EC are my 2nd favorite stone! Congratulations!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES!!!!!!!!!

secondgreatestlove

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! I love it! That is an exquisit ring and looks so lovely on your hand - enjoy!!
30.gif
30.gif

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
so so so so beautiful! timeless!! more hand pics i beg!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
yes yes it really is amazingly beautiful - i cant quite believe it its so hot to trot
30.gif
30.gif
ill second the more hand pics request! lots of detailed ones too so i can show my SO
31.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
BEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love it!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
gummi: I'm so sorry to hear you're going through guest list nightmares! That has got to be one of the most common bride issues when it comes to planning a wedding. I didn't even think of a destination wedding helping to cut the guest list down. That was just a convenient side effect.
2.gif

Thanks so much for your reassurance! I'm trying not to fixate on the prongs since it's the silliest thing in the world to get hung up on. But when the ring is so perfect, it's one of those pesky details that just sticks in your brain! And I'm SURE the prongs on your setting are just as delicate in real life as they are in the photos -- perfect down to the last detail!!
30.gif

iluvcarats: Aww, thank you so much! That's so kind of you!

missgotrocks: Thank you!!! I really appreciate you saying that. I know I'm being COMPLETELY neurotic and silly about the prongs. This ring is still "my baby".
9.gif

EHR2009: Wow, thanks!!

vgirl17: Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
21.gif

blueroses: Thanks so much!
4.gif

motownmama: HAHA! Thanks!!

secondgreatestlove: Wow, thanks so much for compliment! That's so nice of you to say.
5.gif

sandiegolady: That is so sweet of you to say! I really appreciate the kind words!! Definitely helps to have other people's opinions when you think you're being super picky about something.
2.gif

lamborghinigirl: HAHA! OK, I'll get FI to help me take more shots ASAP.
1.gif

blackpaw: Well now I just HAVE to take post more photos! Anything I can do to help get the point across to your SO.
2.gif

kelli: Aww, thank you for the compliment! So flattering!!

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
As requested, here are more photos!
9.gif

peachesring8.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade

peachesring99.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade

peachesring98.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade

peachesring97.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade

peachesring966.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade

peachesring95.jpg

peaches

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks MC!!
21.gif

RLG

Shiny_Rock
OMG! It''s beautiful. I love that setting for an EC. Congrats!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results