carat
color
clarity

CAD for BGD 3 stone

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
that is gorgeous!!! well done! :love:
when is it gonna be ready?
and what stones proportion are you using?

one of my dream upgrade of my e-ring would be a three stones ring RB in a pave setting :))

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone proportions: 2.73 center with .50, .51 sides, all N color . Setting is 14 kt Rose Gold with Platinum heads.

Should be ready some time next week.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, I can not wait to see this ring in real life. I love anything in rose gold. :naughty:

I know it will be BEAUTIFUL.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Lovemybling and mommy2nk

I am really anxious about how it turns out, no turning back now :-o

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Wow! proportions look great and the N color with the rose gold is gonna be STUNNING! Can't wait for pics!!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh I like it! I can't wait o see it! I feel like there is a bit of a three-stone renaissance going on right now, we haven't seen many for a while and now BOOM there have been a whole bunch recently!

I hope you do not mind, but I am going to borrow the head on shot and photo shop it so I can get a feel for my own rings proportions!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooooh!

So pretty!

I love warmer diamonds, they seem so magical, somehow. I can't wait to see pictures when it's done.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is going to be killer gorgeous! The proportions, size, rose gold....yum!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooh......simply beautiful. I can't wait to see your finished ring. As a sister 3-stone owner (and owner of an L colour center) I'm sure your N's will look gorgeous. I love the look of warmer diamonds -- they have such personality. The rose gold is going to be killer. Yummmmmm!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Yum yum!

What is the thickness of your ring's shank please?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone for your nice comments. I will post glamour shots when I get them.

Waiting is TORTURE ;(

Shank size is 2.7 mm

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OOOooooooooo that's going to be spectacular! Please keep us posted on the progress.

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
:love: I am especially excited to see your completed ring because I was eyeing that gorgeous N stone of Winks myself!!! It's going to be beautiful in it's new home with it's 2-BFFs! I'm a little sad but happy for you, it's going to be amazing.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
bright ice said:
Stone proportions: 2.73 center with .50, .51 sides, all N color . Setting is 14 kt Rose Gold with Platinum heads.

Should be ready some time next week.

The cads look awesome (to me). Your description above though sounds really gorgeous and I can't wait to see the ring when it's completed.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cnspotts said:
:love: I am especially excited to see your completed ring because I was eyeing that gorgeous N stone of Winks myself!!! It's going to be beautiful in it's new home with it's 2-BFFs! I'm a little sad but happy for you, it's going to be amazing.

Thanks cnspotts.

After I bought the stone I asked Wink to see if he could locate some side stones for me. He lucked up quickly finding the (2) .50 Ns also cut by Infinity (luck and fate) so I grabed them up. I guess it was meant to have a three stone. It just took while deciding how to set them.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Thanks brightice. Can't wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results