shape
carat
color
clarity

Burk's upgrade 2.8ct OMC in JBEG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone! I am not the best PSer lately...two little kids does that to a girl! :) But, I wanted to share my upgrade. Some of you may know that I sold my OEC a couple months back in order to upgrade.

I purchased a 2.8ct OMC (M color SI2 clarity) from OWD and set it in a modified Sophie with pave setting by JBEG. I wanted a subtle split shank but I wanted that gorgeous basket too....I think it turned out perfect. I purchased the JBEG Katie band to go with it. :praise:

Oh and I'm a size 6.

IMG_2489.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
A few more...a family shot and some other angles. Sorry my pics aren't very good. I will try and get a few more tomorrow when the sun is out!

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG

IMG_2508.jpg

IMG_2503.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Love it. :love: :love: :love:

I adore that delicate, subtle split shank. This is why I try not to come on PS, too many beautiful things that make me say want, want,want!

Congratulations :appl:

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
"Tis HUUUUUUGGGE!!!!

I love it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

:wavey:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
The OMC and setting are stunning! I love the split shank! Congrats!

Btw, how do you like the Katie band? I was thinking of ordering one when I get my diamond set with them later this year.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Thanks hawiaanorangetree!

angeline, I hear ya on the want want wants. :) I'm currently working on a birthday gift sparkly and then I think my husband is going to cut me off for a while!!

susimoo, thanks! It faces up large for it's carat weight so yea pretty big. Love that about it! :)

armywife13, Thank you! I love the Katie band. It's very delicate and so comfortable. Highly recommend.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it's absolutely stunning! (And HUGE!) I love the split shank detail! Congratulations and wear it in good health!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
I have been waiting for this...it is absolutely beautiful and HUGE! It looks awesome on your finger and I love the split shank and basket. Love the look of the stacking bands with it also. Any hints on the what the birthday sparkly may be???

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous. I thought that you were crazy to sell the Burk, but this is :love: :love: :love: and in a really cool version of my fave setting :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: Such a gorgeous collection (sigh) ;))

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- seriously stunning and the finger coverage is incredible!!!

LittleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
:appl: :appl: this is spectacular!! It looks so perfect on your finger and absolutely gigantic! Do you know the stone's dimensions? I adore the setting as well. What a fab stack of blingosity! Congratulations on your upgrade!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! It's so huge and incredibly spectacular!!! :love: :love: :love:

dbleplus

Rough_Rock
Have to agree with everyone here, that ring and your whole set are beee-youtiful! Enjoy! And more pics, ya know, if you felt like :naughty:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is beautiful!!! I always loved that setting but love it even more with the split thank. Fabulous!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!! It looks freaking fabulous on you! What an Amazing stone; many congrats my friend!!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful upgrade!! You must be over the moon!!! Love it :) :wavey:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is gorgeous (and HUGE!) and I love it with the bands! Congrats!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Burk that is an amazing ring. I love your stacked set, you are a girl after my own heart. I love love love the triple stack. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. You have put together a lovely collection for yourself! I love the JBEG setting, the design and the workmanship look lovely. I would love to see more photos of it.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! All of your stuff is seriously dreamy. :love:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
lhy138, Thanks so much!

luv2sparkle, Thank you!! I have been wearing the 3 stacked almost exclusively. I like the look a lot. That and the bezel band is my original wedding band...the only thing I'm sentimental about! :)

Tuckins1, Thanks!

yennyfire, Thank you!!

lknvrb4, thanks! I really like it stacked!

Snooper, hey lady!! Long time no *see*. Thanks so much....I am over the moon! Hope all is well with you!!

Skippy, thank you! You know the long wait and stress I went through but it's all worth it now! ;-)

SandyCheeks, Thanks! I'm glad you like the split. It turned out just how I wanted it...very subtle but yet still something that makes it unique.

dbleplus, thanks! Sun is out....I'll try and take more pics in a while!

DandiAndi, thank you!

LittleSparkle, thank you! I like the stack a lot. The stone's dimensions are 9.3mm by 9.3mm.

laila619, thanks!!

Amys Bling, thank you. I am loving the finger coverage! ;-)

Bella_mezzo, Thanks!! I have to tell you, I second guessed myself a few times throughout this process! I'm so happy with how it turned out, though and glad I went for it!

bright ice, thank you!!

diamondseeker2006, thanks so much!!

Owies nana, thank you. I agree there is nothing to not love about a huge set! :lol:

mrsm, :wavey: Thanks! I'm very happy with how it turned out but I regretted selling the OEC on a couple occasions along the way. :praise: Birthday blingy is either gonna be an OEC bezel pendant with milgrain or a DBTY bracelet (I have some little 15 pointers...a mix of tranny and OEC's....). Or maybe both.... :cheeky:

thing2of2, thank you. I'm glad we decided to try the split shank! I think it turned out pretty.

Thanks again everyone! I'm loving it! I will try and get some better pics up later today.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burk your rings are gorgeous!! :love: Your OMC looks huge on you and it is a spectacular stone and setting! Just beautiful- wear in health and happiness!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh Burk, your new rings are FABULOUS and I absolutely love them!!! Your set has to be one of my favorites on PS!!!!! Wear your new rings in the best of happiness & health always!!! ENJOY them!!!! :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results