shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Preset Halo Studs have arrived!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so first off.... thank you ilovethiswebsite for posting your set. I fell in love with them and had to get a set of my own. ANd for anyone contemplating ordering these, I give them a huge thumbs up! They are lovely, so don''t hesitate!!!! Oh and FYI Lesley said they also carry them in a .9cttw as well!!!!!

They are sooo super sparkly in person. I am not good at capturing fire in pics yet, but at least I figured out the macro setting for you!!! Ok, so details...they are .5cttw G-H SI1. I think they look pretty big on my ears, which makes me so happy!!! I am also in the process of getting a .3carat stone that I already own, reset into a matching pendant. Lesley is working on looking for a stock setting for me and then we will have it set with BG''s signature melee. Let me know what you think!!!

Pics to follow....

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
and it begins...I couldn''t believe I also got white gloves with them. How cool!!

gavinearringsbox.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
yay!!
36.gif

gavinearringseg.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
shown here with my rhr which has a .5 center stone and .25 sides

earringsringeg.jpg

LovelyHearts

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I adore these earrings! They look really nice on your ears. I am really thinking about ordering these...... Thanks for posting pics!
30.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thank you sparkly!

Oh and I meant to tell you all that these were a gift from my son and hubby to celebrate the birth of my son, who was born in April. His birthstone is diamond which works in my favor! I will think of my two men everytime I wear them!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, they''re so pretty! They look very, very sparkly. I''m sure you can see them from across a room! What a lovely gift.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thank you lovely hearts, Dani, princess please, swedish bean, kittybean, and labrat! I appreciate all your kind words! I really do love them.

Swedish, I don''t have all the stats on the .9cttw pair. If I had to guess, I''d say the center stone is between .25-.3. For my pair, the center is .15. The .9cttw pair were about three times the price of mine though for reference.

I am excited to do business again with BGD for my pendant. They were great to work with and Lesley was very professional and quick to respond!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! They look quite substantial on your ears.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings!!! They look lovely on you!!!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Legra and Lucky!!!

I heard back from Lesley at BGD and she wanted to know the diameter of my current .3-.4 stone that I want to reset into a matching pendant. I have no specs on this stone as it was a gift. I''m wondering if it would be better for me to take it to a local jeweler to get a measurement. I could try to do it myself but I don''t think I am going to be as accurate. Any advice on this one?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
ilovethiswebsite, i don''t know if you are still following this thread or not, but I had to tell you this funny story.

I''ve been looking for a relatively inexpensive eternity band for a fun rhr and I started to see some pretty ones from LOGR so I started looking on Ebay and put one on watch and came back to look for feedback from PS''ers on LOGR and I came across your thread on your eternity band with miligrain. And I had to LOL, because it is the same one that I had put on watch! Too funny. We must have the same tastes! How has your eternity band held up? Just curious. If I go with it, do you think I should upgrade the diamonds?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2010 10:37:30 PM
Author: lizzyann01
ilovethiswebsite, i don''t know if you are still following this thread or not, but I had to tell you this funny story.

I''ve been looking for a relatively inexpensive eternity band for a fun rhr and I started to see some pretty ones from LOGR so I started looking on Ebay and put one on watch and came back to look for feedback from PS''ers on LOGR and I came across your thread on your eternity band with miligrain. And I had to LOL, because it is the same one that I had put on watch! Too funny. We must have the same tastes! How has your eternity band held up? Just curious. If I go with it, do you think I should upgrade the diamonds?

Haha! Yes, we must have similar tastes! I love my LOGR ring. It is really nice! I don''t think I would bother upgrading - the diamonds are so small you can''t really see any inclusions. I use it as a travel ring so it was perfect for me! I highly recommend it as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results