shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Diamond Bezel Earrings!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhh, LOVE them!!! I''ve also got a (small) project going with BGD and I can''t wait to see photos.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They still got it
2.gif
Fabulous pair of earrings!!! Way to go Brian and Lesley!!!!!
36.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are awesome!! I hope to get some bezel studs for myself one day too!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA! Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Your earrings are just beautiful. The quality of the cut on those diamonds is second to none. Absolute perfection. Brian really is the master. Gorgeous stones. Incredible earrings. I bet you turn heads every time you wear them. BEAUTIFUL!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 3:28:59 PM
Author: KtIceRN

Date: 4/3/2009 3:06:37 PM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 4/3/2009 2:03:25 PM
Author: icekid
yummmmmmmmmmmy. BG is creating some mighty tempting pieces already. Good thing I already have studs
3.gif

congrats!
Yes but bezels and martini/ prong sets are different ice, so you could definitely have another pair....
41.gif
11.gif
YUP! That''s what I did. It''s a very good idea!!!
31.gif
This is what I worry about- how can you not have both???
32.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWSERS! That last photo of them is STUNNING!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I can''t wait to see ear shots! I might have to give them a call about a bezel set band I''ve been wanting for a possible wedding band!
12.gif

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/3/2009 12:18:25 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Date: 4/3/2009 12:07:10 PM

Author: GoodSoul

STUNNING!! I really want to see the ear shots of this beautiful pair of earrings! I''m waiting for Lesley to find me a pair of stones! Somehow her email got to my spam folder and I was one day late and the pair that I want was snatched up already! That just shows how smoking hot their stones are! Love your earrings!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thanks GoodSoul. I promise to post them as soon as I can. Sorry you didn''t get the stones because of the darn spam. I HATE when that happens. I am sure Lesley will find you an amazing pair soon though. You are right, their stones are really hot right now....they will be flying even more like hotcakes once their site is up I am sure!

I was telling Lesley that I love what they did for you and she mentioned that they are shipping your studs today!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Can''t wait to see the ear shots!!! You won''t make us wait too long right?? I''ll be checking back soon!

3.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks StephensBride, I can''t wait for his site to be up either!

Skippy, I promise ear shots soon! Thanks
9.gif

You are very welcome Tigian, I am glad I could help you out.

Thanks ImDanny - Brian is a very lucky guy as it must be way cool have to your name on a ton of the most amazing diamonds!

Erica - ohhhhh I am excited for you! Any hint on what you are doing for your project?

Thanks Honey, Freke, and Chiquita (you really should get some!)

You are right Isabelle, Brian is a true master. I am SOOO excited to get these!

Exactly Ice - HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE BOTH?!?!?
27.gif
31.gif
27.gif

Thanks Apribaby and Coati

Thing - a bezel band from them I am sure would be amazing. I really want one of those myself soon!

Goodsoul - you are right, they are supposed to be here tomorrow along with my moms ring. I promise to post pics of both tomorrow. It is raining really bad here so I don''t know how much sun I will get but I do promise some pics! Hopefully I have the finished pics of moms ring tonight from BGD and I will give it its own thread!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, now that is what I''d like my bezel settings to look like.
30.gif
I did not want the backs of the bezel to come to a sharp point. These are more like the Tiffany ones. Now I''ll have to think seriously about a similar project! I need to see your ear shots, though, because that was the size I was thinking about.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 5:00:29 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Okay, now that is what I''d like my bezel settings to look like.
30.gif
I did not want the backs of the bezel to come to a sharp point. These are more like the Tiffany ones. Now I''ll have to think seriously about a similar project! I need to see your ear shots, though, because that was the size I was thinking about.
DS you are so right. I also really love the smooth rounded backs of these rather than the point. These look very similar to the Tiffany ones, the closest that I think I have seen. I went to Tiffany’s before I ordered them (they wanted $3300.00 for exact ctw I/SI...CRAZY!) and I plan to go back after to look and compare the two pairs just to see.
I just ordered another smaller pair, 0.30ctw, from BGD for my second hole for when I wear these. I will post those as well once I get them. That probably won''t be for a couple of weeks.

One more sleep!! I can''t wait!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
STUNNING! We need more pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results