shape
carat
color
clarity

Bored out of my gourd, so I thought I would share

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I currently in the 6th hour of a 8 hour spring break road trip. I've read a novel, listened to my favorite CD's twice and have read every current thread on PS. I was looking back a vacation pics on my phone and decided to play with the macro function that I had yet to master. IMHO, not to shabby in a moving car.

wp_20150309_009.jpg

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
I picked this up preloved a couple of months ago for my 35th birthday. It is a 2ct G VS1 baguette eternity in plat. It has been on my bucket list forever and is the start of my dream stack. wp_20150309_014.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's beautiful! That's one of my favorite styles. Great as a standalone or in a stack .... <3

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my dream eternity ring! Perfection! :love:

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone, I have been searching for one preloved for about five years and am very happy with this one. Now the search I on for my next bucket list eternity. I'm on the hunt for a bezel set alternating marquis and round, possibly a matching set of bands to sandwich this one between.

Hopefully it won't take another five years, but if it does I will probably suck it up and have them made so it exactly matches the profile height of this one.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
whoa! you are super productive on a road trip - look at all you've done in 6 hours!!

Love your ring - beautiful band, its a timeless classic that will always look good! Have fun!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results