shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling shots - great grandmothers jewellery

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaori

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeous heirlooms and romantic guesture.... Can you adopt me, please
9.gif
?

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

And the sentiment and history behind them both is simply PRICELESS.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Hi honey! The jewellery is just stunning!!! And I love the romance behind it. Your GGF has done a great job.

Have fun in Cairns! I`m going to the Gold Coast to visit my folks on the weekend too. Maybe I should get some of my mum''s jewellery out!
1.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow honey they are beautiful. I also can''t get over your pictures. I love seeing all the details like the veins in the flowers. How did you do that? What kind of camera do you have? Wow!!!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I were in tropic north Queensland! I''m in chilly PA!

Your grandmothers jewelry is gorgeous. I love old, antique jewelry and how much symbolism and love it carries with it. I was going through my jewelry box a while ago and came across this little teeny weeny white gold or platinum band (I knew it wasn''t mine because I prefer yellow metals). I looked at the inside and it was inscribed "love, bill" with my parents wedding date on it! I have had the jewelry box since I was a child and I asked my mom about it and she said she put that in there YEARS ago! I thought it was so nice of her. It only took 10 years for me to find it and figure it out!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou ladies for all your kind words! I had lots of fun taking the pics for you. It''s nice to share our goodies hey
1.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
OH! PRETTY!
36.gif

thanks for sharing!
LOVE OEC!

(sorry for shouting) was excited
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results