shape
carat
color
clarity

bling heaven!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
was out shopping in SF today and ran into Lang Antiques...here is a pic of their display!

langs_0.jpg

also got to try on a 4-5ish carat OEC at Shreve :love: :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I think I just died and went to heaven! :love: :love: :love: AMAZING! If those were all sitting in front of me I wouldn't know where to look first.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, just gorgeous!!! Bling heaven for sure!! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, so pretty!! I see a few pieces that would look marvelous on me. :naughty:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
BLIIIING!!!

I'll be visiting San Fran in June and this place is definitely on my to-do list. I'm sure DH is real excited about that :bigsmile:

lulu

Ideal_Rock
Did you try anything on? I was in Gesner's in Tampa recently and since it wasn't busy I tried on every ring in the case. Very nice lady and lots of fun.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WOW! :love: :o

I was just thinking of a new thread "If money were no object, what would you chose for an ering" I see a few in that picture!! :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I wonder if they would mind if I rolled around in their display window? :lickout:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
it's funny...I wasn't even looking for Lang and then I happened to see /that/ window :love: :love:

I did not try anything on at Lang but I did try on a very large OEC at Shreve.

Perhaps next NorCal GTG we should go and take more pics :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh I know! That place is ridiculous! And that is just part of the diamond section of the window. They have fabulous old colored gemstones and lots of victorian rose gold etc...
Actually got my ering there.

www.langantiques.com

Let me know if you do a norcal get together.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Everything in that picture is lovely, but the brooches are especially scrumptious!!!

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
I'll have one of those, and one of those... and one of those, and a pair of those and.... :love:

Thanks for sharing!

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Ohhh, I'm jealous! I've looked at their web site MANY times and would love to visit the store in person!!

ColoredStonesLady

Rough_Rock
I love Langs! They have an amazing selection and the staff is super friendly!I tried on sapphire and ruby rings there for hours!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results