shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Signature Cushion 1.0 ctw milgrain bezel earrings!

csloan215

Rough_Rock
I have been lurking here for a little while and I'm so excited to finally have something to post. I got the glamour shots for my diamond studs today and I am in love :love: :love:

BGD Signature Cushion
H, SI1, 1 ctw
milgrain bezel in platinum

They measure 5.22 x 4.66 x 3.19 mm and 5.19 x 4.68 x 3.13 mm so I'm hoping the bezel will make them appear little larger. Of course I haven't ever had any diamond studs before so maybe going from nothing to something will make them feel extra huge.

I pick them up tomorrow and will most def be tearing into the package in my car before leaving the parking lot :bigsmile:

hearts_and_arrows.jpg

sparkly.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamonds and earrings.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are fantastic! Another vote for ear shots!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are lovely, congratulations on your new studs! :appl:

csloan215

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much to everyone for showing such love! :wavey:

They are absolutely the most brilliant diamonds I have ever seen in person. These blow anything available at our local jewelry store right out of the water. I can't believe they are only H color!! They face up so white. I was kinda worried about them spinning, but the setting just nestles in perfectly. They sit so flat on my ear that they remind me of my old dancing days when we'd glue "diamonds" on with eyelash glue for cheap sparkly earrings - this momma has certainly come up since then! :dance:

Sorry for the random hair strands photobombing... This cold air just makes my hair go crazy.

I'm so glad to add these to my daily wear jewelry...maybe now to start looking at jackets to go with them for special events :naughty:

_35920.jpg

fullsizerender__1_7.jpg

img_10406.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo pretty! And they look wonderful on your ear - enjoy!

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. I'm really loving the milgrain bezel design.

gemshow

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wow I love everything about these! The milgrain bezels, and the cut and proportion of the diamonds and most of all how flat they sit on your ears. Beautiful!!!!

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
OMGosh! I never saw earrings like those! Very stylish and beautiful! Milgrain....wow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results