shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD round brilliant with pear side stones - CADs

coco3

Rough_Rock
Hello!

My ring is currently with Brian Gavin being set and I thought I would share pictures of the loose stone and also the CADs I just received this afternoon from Brian! Let me know your thoughts. **CAD removed by moderator to comply with forum policies regarding logos**

The center stone was sourced elsewhere, specs are 2.5 carat I VS2. Side stones are .88 ctw I VVS1, but I don't have pictures of them right now. Enjoy!

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0040.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

coco3

Rough_Rock
I realized that my previously posted pictures make the diamond look a bit included, it is not!! It's just dirty, but here is another picture!

IMG_0006.JPG

stci

Ideal_Rock
Yes the first pics make me doubt about the clarity!

The setting seem really gorgeous!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh i love pear side stones :) :) :) please post pics when you get it!

coco3

Rough_Rock
I can guarantee you the stone is beyond eye-clean! It's just hard to tell how your thumbnail pics will look blown up so huge, but I assure you the diamond is gorgeous!

I found out in this diamond search that I am really, really clarity-sensitive, to the point that Brian showed me a beautiful stone that he felt was eye-clean, and he let us look at it w/o a loupe and after 10 or 15 minutes showing it to us in various lighting conditions he asked me if I could spot the inclusion with just my naked eye -- he was quite surprised when I pointed it out to him! This stone has one white inclusion under the table that is only possible to see with magnification and only then at a strange angle, I was very pleased when I found this stone.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i can't wait til you come back with loads of hand shots!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very nice! Can't wait to see this ring when it's finished! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is going to be gorgeous.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :cheeky: :love: Looks like a stunner. I love 3-stone rings and can't wait to see your finished ring as it sounds wonderful. When do you expect it to be completed?

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds like it's going to be gorgeous! Please share pics when it's completed.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, so pretty!!! Looking forward to seeing the completed ring!

coco3

Rough_Rock
The ring should be ready the middle of next week (can I wait that long? I don't know!) and I will post lots of hand shots, and of course the glamour shots from BGD!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Looking forward to seeing it (not as much as you are though!)

coco3

Rough_Rock
UPDATE: The ring should be ready TODAY! My fiance is picking it up today and I think we have fancy dinner reservations for tonight!

I will post the glamour shots as soon as I figure out how to take a logo off (anyone know if you can do that in iPhoto?) and the handshots tomorrow because there won't be a ton of light tonight!!

coco3

Rough_Rock
Trust me, I'm so excited about having it on my hand, I will probably take an iPhone shot right away! Just kidding, but I am pretty excited. If I get anything snapped, I will post tonight.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oooooh yay! :appl: i can't wait to see the ring!!

have a great time at dinner tonight!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i can't wait to see it!! i love rounds with pear sides!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results