shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Platinum Crossed Trellis Reset

Sweetpeas

Rough_Rock
I recently received my new rings from BGD and I couldn't be happier. I decided to reset my rings for my 20th anniversary and because I had developed a gold allergy. Here is my original set - very 1993!

old_set_0.jpg

Here is the new set. The center stone is uncertified and was recently appraised by Jeff Averbook (fabulous Boston area appraiser, btw) as .78 G SI1. The side stones are from Whiteflash - .65 ctw H VS2. One is ACA and the other is Expert Selection. I bought them in the fall and wore them as studs until I had the funds for the reset. The wedding band is custom and is 2 mm. I debated 2 vs 3 mm and ultimately decided to go with 2 mm because I hope to stack other bands with it later. My ring size is 4.75.
newset1_0.jpg

And here is the profile. I asked for the side stones to be angled slightly and it turned out exactly as I had hoped it would.
newsetprofile.jpg

Thanks so much to the Priscescope community for sharing your expertise and gorgeous photos! Those 3-stone threads were especially helpful in making my decision.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome to PS and congrats on your anniversary!

Your ring turned out beautifully! I love the band you chose as well to go with it as well. Lots of pretty bling going on now!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! This is a really lovely reset. The three stone turned out so well. I think the angle makes a huge difference. Your center stone looks way bigger than .78. Are you sure that's right? Lol!

Sweetpeas

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the kind words!

LLJsmom|1399243332|3666248 said:
Congratulations!! This is a really lovely reset. The three stone turned out so well. I think the angle makes a huge difference. Your center stone looks way bigger than .78. Are you sure that's right? Lol!
LOL, it's definitely a .78 6mm 60/60 stone. The funny thing is I think it looks bigger in the 3-stone than it did as a solitaire. I was not expecting that.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats it looks great much better finger coverage now too. :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That's gorgeous!!! I love three stones and think the proportions on your ring work perfectly together :appl:
Fantastic setting choice! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results